• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Wiki rebels

TurboTaco

TD Admin
[quote1297437621=iCe]
I was stating that TT lives in fantasy world, like most liberals where everything goes your way, theres no hate, no crime, peace and love garbage, your not kept in the dark...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but complainers are stupid... People in todays society believe in "Entitlement" too much... Like they are "entitled" to know what is going on...

Fact- You have done nothing in your life-time to get you entitled to shit but paying taxes and dying... thats what your entitled too...
[/quote1297437621]

lol whut?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1297437268=iCe]
Turbo my tax dollars are non of my business as long as im safe... Am I sure...

I care a great deal for the troop I have a ton of friends in Iraq as we speak, Do i give to shits about them killing innocent people... gtfo b/c most of them will grow up to be terrorist anyway (no their fault, they see their father get killed and want revenge)

We should not be over there anyway. We should have blew them out of the fucking desert in the first place, but idiot liberals dont want to hurt "innocent" people. ITS WAR!
[/quote1297437268]

This, right here is why I left the USA.

No should be above the Law, even your government.
Killing innocent people makes you no better then the people your at War with.
if 911 showed us anything its that no one in the US is safe.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Ice you should be getting on the peace and flowers bandwagon, I can think of China and the ummat al-mu'minin (muslims) who would bend your shit ass country over with conventional and guerilla warfare anytime they feel like it.

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1297441487=dead mike]
Ice you should be getting on the peace and flowers bandwagon, I can think of China and the ummat al-mu'minin (muslims) who would bend your shit ass country over with conventional and guerilla warfare anytime they feel like it.
[/quote1297441487]

Ill be in your bunker bro we can have a css lan party LOL

China is def one of the most rising countries financially, but If you think for a moment they could even get close enough to invade the US you are sadly mistaken...

If they ever had a conflict it would be then end of all... nuclear war

.44 caliber

TD Admin
anyways...

I like it when discussions stay intelligent.

I believe that Julian Assange got a little star struck as they stated in the video hence why he was attacked with the sex scandals. Whether they were true or not means fuck all as he was getting blown out of proportion in the first place. Wikileaks was always bigger than Mr. Assange. He could be assassinated and wikileaks would be as powerful as ever. Knowledge is power. That is why the U.S. Government is scared. Nice to see fear tactics being reversed on them for a change.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
nn5df8.jpg

cocks and rainbows

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1297447724=.44 CALiBER] Knowledge is power. That is why the U.S. Government is scared. Nice to see fear tactics being reversed on them for a change.
[/quote1297447724]
im coming in a little late here but this statement is why the government is against wikileaks.

With the truth spilled out on the table, people can finally judge and make their own decisions. This is going to come to light in coming elections.

Because the public can now see whats going on in the middle east with US soldiers, USA now has to be careful who they fire on, and also careful what they say and do. Before, they could get away with whatever they want, but now that they are being scrutinized by the prying eyes of the public, they have to behave themselves.

marinerevenge

TD Member
Whether or not the information they are publishing is stolen, certain crimes are justified. Who care if it's deemed illegal, if the people who say its illegal (u.s. government) are criminals anyway?

Though BIOP has a point about some of the stupid shit being published, would kind of like to know why they choose that petty shit myself.

Either way, my opinion as anything that helps people know what is true, and what isn't, I will support.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
yeah i believe assange's intentions are good, the search for truth. though his way of getting it may be "wrong".

and its not just the us government who is concerned with the information, like the documentary said, there is threatening information to many countries. we just see in the news what pertains to us.

"The governments of China, Israel, North Korea, Russia, Thailand, Zimbabwe, and
several other countries have blocked access to Wikileaks.org"
-why block it if there is nothing to hide? lol

and their new approach to releasing information is slowly in a timely fashion, not just spewing copious amounts of info at one time. which i think is good for them.

the fifth estate is awesome, i love it. thanks for the link 44.

iCe

TD Admin
Bob I got nothing against the "truth"

But Assange is not in it for the truth... NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE...Does anything for free (in this case the truth)... There is money involved somewhere and assange is in it for fame/money....

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1297464098=.44 CALiBER]
anyways...

I like it when discussions stay intelligent.

I believe that Julian Assange got a little star struck as they stated in the video hence why he was attacked with the sex scandals. Whether they were true or not means fuck all as he was getting blown out of proportion in the first place. Wikileaks was always bigger than Mr. Assange. He could be assassinated and wikileaks would be as powerful as ever. Knowledge is power. That is why the U.S. Government is scared. Nice to see fear tactics being reversed on them for a change.
[/quote1297464098]

This

TurboTaco

TD Admin
[quote1297464674=iCe]
Bob I got nothing against the "truth"

But Assange is not in it for the truth... NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE...Does anything for free (in this case the truth)... There is money involved somewhere and assange is in it for fame/money....
[/quote1297464674]

Asange already has the fame for creating wikileaks. He isn't trying to gain infamy or notoriety. The 'fame' and 'notoriety' all came when world gov'ts shone a spotlight on him for his activities. Kudos to digging their own graves with their own media.

Wikileaks gets a ton of worldwide support and donations regardless of Asange being the face of wikileaks or not.

Get it together man, wikileaks isn't just a one-person show. He's not some televangelist preaching words of wisdom to steal or dupe people into giving him their retirement funds.

iCe is a NOOB

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Oddly enough, I agree with all points here. Assange SHOULD be considered #1 asshole by the US Gov't and others, he's killing their buzz. And yes, he's done some shit illegally. However, you gotta fight illegal with illegal, you know? How else you gonna make change, Obama? hahaha, no way.

Also, I agree with iCe, there IS (no doubt) a money trail somewhere, however I think at this point it's irrelevant. Right now, it's all about who's done what, and the people get to finally see what's really goin on.