• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Wiki rebels

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1297365765=iCe]
[quote1297364139=Fork Included]
[quote1297363905=iCe]
deleting posts i see
[/quote1297363905]

Kinda like what your government does, on a mass scale. Derpa Derp.
[/quote1297364139]

Hail Stalin
[/quote1297365765]

Lenin was cooler.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
what is honest journalism and what does it have to do with no-bias? lol again, all written articles by ANY journalist are going to have biases.

There is no one who can write anything about any subject with 100% neutrality. No matter what, everyone has an opinion in their written work which = BIAS.

iCe hasn't ever read a thing from wikileaks, hence his usual ignorance regarding the subject lol. He gets his news from CNN clearly.

Wikileaks doesn't steal any documents, they're anonymously submitted by people who are willing to blow the whistle. Julian Asange and wikileaks are committed to preventing gov't, corporate, and financial secrecy regarding important matters. ie. Diplomatic cables, companies that break the law, banks that pay out ridiculous bonuses, financial institutions that practice illegal trading, military conduct that breaks human rights laws, etc.

Again, lets all point and laff at iCe.

*Points & Laffs*

iCe

TD Admin
Turbo dont be a figgit...

They are stealing document ADMITTING IT!...

I hope assange gets death and all the traitor that gave him the info with it.. ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT HAPPENS behind closed doors...

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Plz link me an article where wikileaks has stated they steal documents, cuz as I have said before, they do not.

You don't even know what you're talking bout iCe, you're just repeating the same garbage hard-liners on CNN state.

BTW, it IS your business as to what happens behind closed doors, ESPECIALLY when its YOUR tax dollars paying for those actions.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Turbo, wikileaks doesn't directly steal, but they publish stolen documents. For example, that piece of shit in the US military sold confidential documents (illegal , stealing, he has been prosecuted). Wikileaks got ahold of this information and put it up for the world to see. Not everything they have is stolen material tho.....

BIOP

Why does everyone think wikileaks is some sort of freedom fighter. Yes they publish stuff that is good, I agree with transparency in the government on certain subjects. Now if they stopped publishing stupid shit such as "X policitian from canada called Y policitian from pakistan a faggot", then maybe I would believe their cause.
He's a smart guy, he's not posting everything for people to make their own decisions, he posts the garbage because he knows the media will run wild with it.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
to be clear, the guy that released the vids of US troops killing Iraqi civilians didn't 'sell' that information to wikileaks. It was just submitted.

Was it property of the US military? Yes. In that sense, does that make them stolen? Arguably, yes.

Either way, tax dollars pay gov'ts who in turn pay for military. Therefore transparency should be maintained. Some of the wikileaks cables have shown how US troops are sent into conflict zones, only to have american weapons used against them because the US gov't traded weps to the enemy for stakes in said zone.

A lot of people haven't read any of the actual wikileaks stuff over the years. Most today are just catching up on the bandwagon and are repeating the mainstream hoo-hah thinking they knew all along what was going on.

BIOP

Not refering to to helicopter video. I can't remember specifics, I will try to find it when I get off work. It happened a few months ago where like a 22 year old US army captain stole ten of thousands of documents and sold them.

iCe

TD Admin
Turbo my tax dollars are non of my business as long as im safe... Am I sure...

I care a great deal for the troop I have a ton of friends in Iraq as we speak, Do i give to shits about them killing innocent people... gtfo b/c most of them will grow up to be terrorist anyway (no their fault, they see their father get killed and want revenge)

We should not be over there anyway. We should have blew them out of the fucking desert in the first place, but idiot liberals dont want to hurt "innocent" people. ITS WAR!

As for wikileaks they did not steal as biop said but they are affiliated which makes them guilty. If i rob a bank and as a friend i go to you house and you dont call the police you are associated with the robbery even tho you have nothing to do it it...

Wikileaks is a cancer... there is nothing in the US constitution saying they have to tell you everything that happens in the world or in your country thats why we elect officials in hopes they do the right thing...

Dont try to troll bra im better at it...

TurboTaco

TD Admin
i think i remember what ur talkin bout BIOP. Some dude from the military had a disc/USB containing docs and what not. He sold them, but not to wikileaks directly as far as I know. I could be wrong, don't remember the specifics.

Either way, the whole stance on "Julian Asange" should be killed, etc. Complete lunacy of hard-lining idiots.

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1297436587=TurboTaco]
meh, ur stuck in ur own thoughts and opinions iCe. That's fine. I'm just sayin, they be dumb.
[/quote1297436587]

fags gonna fag brah...

I know you live in a fantasy world where its all cocks and rainbows but some of us live in reality

TurboTaco

TD Admin
[quote1297436797=iCe]
[quote1297436587=TurboTaco]
meh, ur stuck in ur own thoughts and opinions iCe. That's fine. I'm just sayin, they be dumb.
[/quote1297436587]

fags gonna fag brah...

I know you live in a fantasy world where its all cocks and rainbows but some of us live in reality
[/quote1297436797]

lol whut?

BIOP

TT I agree with the principle you are agruing, I just don't think wikileaks stands for that. I believe you when you say they do publish good things (I have never been to the site) but there is too much garbage with it to make me think asange is in it for good reasons. You are correct those documents were not sold to wikileaks directly, but they still got ahold of them illegally and published them, they also publish too much garbage designed strictly to stir the worlds pot. If there was more of a filter on what was published, I would take it more seriously. I have heard the arguement "its raw uneditied data for you to make your own decision blah blah". Asange is smart and he knows some of the stuff that gets posted is just garbage for the media.

BIOP

Ahhaha cocks and rainbows? iCe, I know work is boring but sniffing glue isn't the answer.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
i derno, i'd be more inclined to agree with ya BIOP if u actually went to the website (its all muddled up now) at least to see wat it is about. If you know more about who Julian Asange is himself, well, that would help too.

Everyone has their stance and opinions which is fair.

I don't believe he is in it to just stir the pot. What is released by wikileaks is bound to cause controversy. That is because the site was meant to be a whistelblower against those in positions of power who abuse it.

iCe

TD Admin
I was stating that TT lives in fantasy world, like most liberals where everything goes your way, theres no hate, no crime, peace and love garbage, your not kept in the dark...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but complainers are stupid... People in todays society believe in "Entitlement" too much... Like they are "entitled" to know what is going on...

Fact- You have done nothing in your life-time to get you entitled to shit but paying taxes and dying... thats what your entitled too...