• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

why nawt.

hey new to the forums but not the server. had a good reason to come here now im camping *pitches tent* but umm whats good guys im from Milwaukee WI USA and im 22 going on 23 next year XD but nothing unusual your standard /b/tard who likes spiritual enlightenment and games game development anime's metal music and occasional chill session. listening to tool right now ticks and leech's and sweating real hard cause its like 80 outside and i have no air conditioning in my computer room :|

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Welcome to the forums amigo! Enjoy our selection of premium game servers! Stick around. And don't let your lil brother play with your steamid lol. See you in game.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
welcome to the forums, impaler.
here, take these: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, use them wisely !

[quote1279208709=OG buckshot jr]
Lol smitty! (Romanian?, lol)

word up, glad your finally on the forums... Enjoy, see you ingame!
[/quote1279208709]

Vlad the impaler is a Romanian Lords son that used to chop of Turkish heads during medieval times and impale them on huge wooden stakes, to freak out incoming Turkish forces. His father's name was Lord Draculia and by relation Vlad the impaler was Dracula.

[quote1279208838=SiR-dreK]
This is a close all-gay community. Welcome.
[/quote1279208838]

Cock-breath ? BRUSH YOUR TEETH.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1279211332=Sgt.Smitty]
[quote1279208709=OG buckshot jr]
Lol smitty! (Romanian?, lol)

word up, glad your finally on the forums... Enjoy, see you ingame!
[/quote1279208709]

Vlad the impaler is a Romanian Lords son that used to chop of Turkish heads during medieval times and impale them on huge wooden stakes, to freak out incoming Turkish forces. His father's name was Lord Draculia and by relation Vlad the impaler was Dracula.

[quote1279208838=SiR-dreK]
This is a close all-gay community. Welcome.
[/quote1279208838]

Cock-breath ? BRUSH YOUR TEETH.
[/quote1279211332]

47's uncle name is Vlad and he likes to impale little boys with his cock

now that i think about it.. i have the same uncle..

68cal

TD Member
welcoem dude, good to hear your into enlightenment. and by chill session you mean weed session? I know weed is supposed to be all evil down in the states, but we like it XD

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1279247363=Fork Included]

47's uncle name is Vlad and he likes to impale little boys with his cock

now that i think about it.. i have the same uncle..

[/quote1279247363]

we call him the restraining order uncle.

lol yes on buttsecks yes on pot sessions and thanks for the warm welcome and yes on being romanian but its through genetics no direct link to it really. im going to take a picture to see if you guys can see it.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Holy vlad about freaking time you go on the forums. I remember you popping up long ass time ago!!! see you around!!