why is the server empty :(

Dαññ¥

A Little Darkly
I'd definitely play some CS:S If the server was populated! That game will always have a special place in life.

$alvador

TD Member
i deleted CSS when i looked up TD server and saw no players then checked stats and noticed it never goes more than 15. 15 gets dicey because if a few drop then more start to drop faster and pretty soon the server is empty again. I think that this is literally the first time in a decade that I don't have some version of CS installed. i really owe it to TD that i even still played this fucking game. in retrospect i wish i talked more shit on the mic instead of listening to tunes while playing because the community is what really left me with any interest to keep doing the same repetitive shit that CS is all about.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
more and more of the old regs are popping up in GO. feels like home :somuchwin:

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I gotta get out of here, can't sleep just want to play some counter strike and fap in a facility that doesent feel like i am being observed 24/7, that business should really be between me and god and thats it.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
just want to play some counter strike and fap in a facility that doesent feel like i am being observed 24/7, that business should really be between me and god and thats it.

hahaha, thats comedy

swan

DARKLY Regular
name the time and i'll be there. i always check and it's always empty and then i cry inside. (and sometimes on the outside)

Rams

TD Admin
When everyone was on CSS good times. :feelsbad:
filedetails
filedetails

Attachments

• CSS.jpg
    CSS.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 389