Why do you give admins the ability to "timebomb" an entire server?

It's been interesting, but for as poorly managed as your trade servers are, it's not even fun to hang out here anymore. I don't know how you choose the admins of your servers, or why you've decided to give them all the ability to set "timebomb" on an entire server, but it's starting to get old. It was cute the first time. Now, it's just a sign of immaturity in the people you've chosen to make admins.

So congratulations, you've managed to make me give up. I'm off to find a server where my ears won't get blasted when I'm standing next to 10 other people and we all blow up at the same time - just in case you don't actually play on your own servers - it's incredibly loud. Christ, I feel really bad for the people wearing headphones or with a decent speaker setup, all so that admins can have their fun.

I thought the point of being an admin was to... I dunno... administrate? I guess being able to timebomb/blind/drug an entire server really helps with your responsibilities, amirite?

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
fire_db is the only Trade specific admin I can find who was on Chicago #1 at the time of the abuse. His chat log also coincides with Zoidberg's comments about the time bombs in-game.

8:20:00 pm Zoidberg: seriously with the fucking time bomb again?
8:20:05 pm Zoidberg: can you stop being a fucking jackass?
8:20:35 pm Zoidberg: this server has become so trashy with you assclowns having admin access
8:20:46 pm fire_db: Shhh
8:21:10 pm Zoidberg: fuck it im out, you jackasses enjoy your circlejerk
8:21:14 pm fire_db: Bye.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
He's admitted to it.

fire_db: Hey.
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: Hi.
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: quick question
fire_db: Shoot.
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: were you doing time bombs on chicago trade #1
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: ?
fire_db: Yeah. I did one today.
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: to the whole server, right?
fire_db: Yeah.
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: Any particular reason why?
fire_db: No. Not really. I'm probably not allowed to do those, right?
Your Favorite Condom Flavor: Right.

*Sigh*

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
fires a legit dude im sure he won't do it again. lets not pretend like we all haven't abused at one point when we first got admin. Those commands shouldn't be in the flags for admins anyways so itll be changed soon.

Zoid I hope after a breather you're able to enjoy your time on DARKLY again

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Even google doesn't know. What the fuck over?

Tell you what, I'll trade your faggoty ass information:

I know what...
"Enemy asian in the AO" means

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░​░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░​░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒​▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀​▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░​█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀█​█░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░​█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████​░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░​░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░​░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄​▄▀ lol thats actually kinda funny

S0nicLightning

DARKLY Regular
This happened again in another one of the trade servers. Although I couldn't tell who it was because I was the only person wearing the Darkly tag (and I'm not a admin).

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
AM or PM?

And if you see stuff like that, take a screenshot of the player scores and all that malarkey so we get everyone's names. You can do the status command in console, too.