AIDS Why do I have to post this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you implying Im a bad person because I dont donate? I've already stated in a minecraft post that I dont have money. my family and I are poor as fuck. As for the job situation, did you ever think that maybe I cant get a job because I have young family members to take care of why my mom works 2 shifts? How inconsiderate. So maybe I did ask in a douche way, I thanked for the update and dropped it. Why cant you do the same?

Rage

A Little Darkly
ABANDON%20THREAD_bc95b3_2325553.jpg

That's because he went back and edited it, tossing in that last line about me

I edit my posts because ive been raged at by multiple admins and people but up them god damn "ban?" emotes when i first joined the forums because of double posting. I'd rather not be banned for dumb shit, such as that

:thatfeel: Regal Waffle
That feel when you thought he would ditch after being rejected as an Admin.

You thought I came here just for adminship? hahha, no. It was because I really liked the maps, and the players, and decided to check out the forums.
"darklygaming.com, come give us lots of money, and we wont take away pinion" was always popping up on chat, so I was like what the hell why not.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Oh, so you can be too busy to do something immediately, but we can't. Noted.

Anyway, who gets upset over the use of an emoticon? How old are you exactly?

Edit: nevermind, 16.

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
I didnt have a shitty attitude until you posted that dumb shit. "ban?" "gtfo" I was in a perfectly good mood. Then you hopped on my dick.

Ahem:

Idk if it has been updated yet, but when I tried 10 minutes ago [had trouble logging in] darkly Chicago was unupdated. Why is it that darkly maps are always the last updated, yet they have so many admins and TD members and such.

Sounds pretty shitty to me. Maybe you didn't word it right, or realize how bad it sounded. But the fact that I jokingly replied with two emotes, and that blossomed your wonderful attitude to a whole new level, says a lot.

Calm down, take a deep breath, appreciate the servers/admins more, and possibly try wording your posts in a way that sounds less bitchy and more like "Hey, servers aren't up to date, could someone please take care of it when they can? Thank you"

Ass clown, the reason I hate those ban signs so much is because its very hard to tell when people are joking. Especially because they get quite angry, quite frequently, quite fast.

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Never too late to explain what you meant.You post what you mean, we read, it ends. Instead, you decided to just keep spouting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.