• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Who wants to buy me one? ;D

mandy

TD Member
Delfina Delettrez Fendi, a fourth-generation member of the Fendi family, has created this fascinating piece of jewelry that covers your entire hand. The jewel-encrusted hand jewelry contains a ring and a bracelet in addition to an extra part that resembles the bones in your hand. Delfina's hand jewelry carries a $24,000 price tag and is reportedly sold at Colette in France.

delfina_delettrez_hand_jewelry.jpg

gorgeous..... :((

R

rEvenge

in any financial transaction, one must find leverage over the other. What leverage would this gain me, in purchasing this item for you....?

mandy

TD Member
lmao of course you men wouldnt find it as interesting as women do... just trust me. we like it :D

and revenge, because youll be known as the guy who bought a 24k piece of fabulous jewlery :D

td|35mm

TD Admin
Ummm my 2 cents ... it might look cool by itself and I could see why you find it appealing, however I can only see people like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton wearing something like that every day.

"Serious" people with that kind of money to spend, will probably buy it to wear it for Halloween :) ... or rich men will buy it for girls like you expecting something more "serious" in return.

mandy

TD Member
[quote1260978037=OG buckshot jr]
Just like Uggs, this is fucking UGLY.
[/quote1260978037]
i have uggs.... :(