• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Who is the nicest TD member?

I have very important announsment!

I beleive Ommision is the niciest Td member because he hasent said "darn" in like a month!

There's a few other good ones like Jeroy and Buck jun..

I think this server has some of the nicest, well spoken, thoughtful personel ever and I think there should be a nice guy contest to see who is acctually " the Nicest Guy(or gal-luv the chicks!) on this server.

I nominate Shotgun to run it because he is the best borderline nice-guy we have!

If anyone else has a better nominate please post it soon. We must have solid canidartes if we are to have true judgement.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1279853755=kanobiwan]
I have very important announsment!

I beleive Ommision is the niciest Td member because he hasent said "darn" in like a month!

There's a few other good ones like Jeroy and Buck jun..

I think this server has some of the nicest, well spoken, thoughtful personel ever and I think there should be a nice guy contest to see who is acctually " the Nicest Guy(or gal-luv the chicks!) on this server.

I nominate Shotgun to run it because he is the best borderline nice-guy we have!

If anyone else has a better nominate please post it soon. We must have solid canidartes if we are to have true judgement.

[/quote1279853755]

Haha

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
+1, he's up there with Glock/Death/35mm/Town in my opinion... Good post!

EDIT: Then again, I can add so many more to this list :( lol

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1279858637=TurboTaco]
Who's the biggest faggot in TD?

[/quote1279858637]

spiny

skd_mrk

TD Admin
Shortbus is the nicest guy ever! Always a kind word.

On a side note...I'm troubled by you winking at me 47. It makes my pants uncomfortable.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
You are all beautiful human beings. I cherish ever second I spend with you lovely people on the e-waves. When I sleep, I have dreams of how nice all of you are and what sweet greetings and friends I will converse with upon signing onto css or BF2 next.

Gayyyyyy

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1279893791=Mandy]
I agree though, Brains is a asweetheart! :D
Brains is... uhm... Brains :)
:P
[/quote1279893791]

I agree. I am a sweetheart

iSeize

TD Admin
I should take this time to nominate Stve,not because hes the nicest person ive ever not seen, it just makes him a bigger faggot that way.