Who else has this, and what is it for?

nb

DARKLY Regular
2014-10-10_00013.jpg

So, I had this note, and I might buy it, if I know how rare it is/how rare it would be.. Does anybody else have this option to buy this sticker?

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
View attachment 1895

So, I had this note, and I might buy it, if I know how rare it is/how rare it would be.. Does anybody else have this option to buy this sticker?
Buy it now while you still can, I have no idea what it is but the stickers are currently selling for FAR more than you're paying for. I got one for Nulu the Bear, bought for $0.99 (No fees\tax), got $1.39 out of it (After fees gutted me)

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Valve has ditched the capsule system because it wasn't very successful, and doesn't make that much sense for stickers. You'll get one of these, randomly, and it'll last for 8 days, which I think may change. I think ( I really don't know ) that valve is slow releasing this system, testing out how people react. Most the time you can buy a sticker and make instant profit from selling it on market. Probably wont last long. Still curious how holos will work with the new system.