• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Whitefrostx/Dabearz/OhShitaBear

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
Name When Banned: Whitefrostx || DabearzSteam ID: STEAM_0:1:7110317Game: CSGOServer: CSGO toronto Ban Reason: Don't really have one I just went to connect I get a message saying "%s" I try to connect again it says my ID cannot connect to the server :P. Not really sure why I am banned but know I did not do anything.
State your case: Just trying to find out why my ID won't connect it doesn't say it's banned just says it can't connect perhaps a glitch of some sort I dunno but TD is pretty well the only server I play on so would like to sort it out. I havent been all that active in the community as of late due to college and family stuff but yep I am sure someone remembers me steveee prolly does ^_^.

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
Will try to get on tonight when I get home and report back was doing it Chicago too.

PS: love you too meng <3 :P

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
oh lol gotcha nah the afk is just me getting called to baby duty lol I will make sure to just leave next time :P I could care less about drops ^_^ but np I will just make sure to leave next time instead of going afk :P sorry for the troubles.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
oh lol gotcha nah the afk is just me getting called to baby duty lol I will make sure to just leave next time :P I could care less about drops ^_^ but np I will just make sure to leave next time instead of going afk :P sorry for the troubles.

Ya, I hear you man, shit ain't easy. I have nothing to do with the ban, so I can't speak on it.. let's wait for Low Budget to pop on when he's got some time today (he's very active, so this is good).

Sit tight, and I appreciate the patience!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Hi DevilMayCare, thanks for appealing your ban. An admin reported you for always being AFK, sometimes the entire 16 rounds. The ban was issued to get to the bottom of this. You are not allowed to idle the server for item drops, that's what idle/achievements servers are for. I read on your post above that you go AFK for baby duty. If you know you are going to be afk for an extended period of time, I suggest you disconnect and make room for someone else who wants to play as the pub is often always full during peak hours, it's only fair. I will unban you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.