READ ME What Is and What Isn't an Exploit (on Toronto Darkly)

auron

TD Admin
I think that anytime you exploit a flaw in the engine ( looking through solid surfaces, for example) ... It's an exploit. Seems pretty simple. In cabinets you can see through sheet metal, so it is an exploit.

Slay might have been a bit much, especially because your advantage is pretty limited in cabinets.

I don't have a screen shot but I have a illegal defuse, in de_scud when you plant the bomb in B on the roof you can go inside the camper and defuse it through cieling

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
wall defuse is a bitch move. someone did it the other day on egon, so i have enlightened them and they were cool about it. was my bomb plant too, that cunt.
the AC boost on kismayo is very gay, but ive done it a couple times. legal or no ?

and MR NARF, the "undefusable bomb" glitch on inferno has been fixed loooooooooong time ago.

APESJIT

TD Member
seems like you are randomly picking exploits you like and removing ones you don't... All that shit is illegitimate. But at least i know what you allow now.

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
there's one to the right and two to the left...

the one on the right you can get to a point where you can see through walls

the one on the left were someone has to stand on the pipe is ok if you just wait for someone to come out of the dark room

the other way to the right someone can give you a boost from ct spawn and you can get there and get into the domes and see through the domes and they can't see you that's when it comes an exploit.

defusing when you can't see the bomb is always gay.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ok guys, it's been made clear already.

- if you can see through ANY sort of object, it's illegal.

- if your 'exploit' still has all proper walls and you can't see through anything (i.e. the AC exploit to the left of CT spawn right by cart, is legit.

There shouldn't be any debate going on because the BHA has already settled it. Don't look through shit if you can because it's not allowed.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
And ape, because of randomly made custom maps, we had to settle on some sort of agreement... I personally don't like any exploit... I want to play cs the way it was intended to be played :/ but I deal

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
I still think a simple boost on someone is normal. But it still stands that, if i can see through something I shouldn't, or I can defuse when I don't see the bomb its fucking an exploit. I mean it should all be common sense.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1237153997=Ba Chicka Wa Wa]
I still think a simple boost on someone is normal. But it still stands that, if i can see through something I shouldn't, or I can defuse when I don't see the bomb its fucking an exploit. I mean it should all be common sense.
[/quote1237153997]

exactly, the only reason we allow for defusing through the trains on de_train is because its such a pain in the ass to enforce and everyone does it.

auron

TD Admin
Question:
Today a player sprayed a completely black spray in a darkish corner to help him hide more efficiently (ended up being almost invisible) I asked him to stop for now, until we can come up with a rule on something like that.

Exploit?

While we're on it, moving t/ct sprays are legal/illegal?

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1238074502=Auron]
Question:
Today a player sprayed a completely black spray in a darkish corner to help him hide more efficiently (ended up being almost invisible) I asked him to stop for now, until we can come up with a rule on something like that.

Exploit?

While we're on it, moving t/ct sprays are legal/illegal?
[/quote1238074502]

That is just downright genius... However if you guys think that the spraying of fake ct's and t's is an exploit then this one should be as well. Kudos to whoever thought that one up though! lol

Fork Included

TD Admin
thats been around for a very long time, and the sad part is that it works, very well

whenever someone has those gif-animated T sprays of like a crouching T or CT, i always fucking shoot it, LOL

kts

TD Admin
I thought after the last major update, you have to visibly see the bomb inorder to diffuse o.o so that shouldn't be a problem anymore, (not sureabout mill though )

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
How about getting on the roof above A on desert atrocity where the hidden ak is at?

Not an exploit. The map was made like this.

The spot where I can climb at B IS an exploit but I'm so uncover that I'm being killed in 2 seconds lol

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Getting that rooftop AK on Desert is an exploit because its skywalking no? That and it brings to you a part of the map thats not in the actual map.