• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

What got you into CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshot

TD Member
WATCHYABACK got me into this game about ten years ago. I actually love the game soo much that i started to build my computer around it. Always have the same old steam id :).

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1236867886=buckshot]
WATCHYABACK got me into this game about ten years ago. I actually love the game soo much that i started to build my computer around it. Always have the same old steam id :).
[/quote1236867886]

I shared that as my bro got ME into it, from WATCHYABACK's original word. I miss that SID, but I had to get my own eventually (or the other way around) :(.

Been playing since the very first one, on and off, but I really started playing in 1.5 with the auto-switch-shoot-right-away-awps (remember that trick ?? :) ). 1.6 Came out way too fast, and soon, 1.5 was in the dust (just when I was getting settled in :( ). Servers/Communities that were the best in 1.5/1.6 that I was a part of:

- UNVS, NY
- Cookiegirl's nY Pub (good clan, nice people, much like TD)
- 4:20 New Jersey Smokestack (I was REAL sad when this went down, maaaan, fun guys)

I'll try and remember more, however I must note that on Cookiegirl's nY Pub I'd always see a guy named "Lord Spinny", and I'd own his ass, and we talked a little here and there ;) hahahaha

EDIT: Typos

crojon

I'm New Here
played at a cousins house for an hour. then the next day on the way to soccer practice picked it up for 40.00 bucks and still havent played Half Life 2. LOL im a console guy, only pc game for me is Source. been playing source for about 4 years now

iCe

TD Admin
friend got me into it...

Some severs i played on :
3LD :obedience School
(me brains foolio steve)

BLUeS sever

then here

glock

TD Admin
Noway Buck...you played Jersey Stack!
Played there a ton. Ended up on Darkly fultime after they went down. Was a real hoot. Went by Pinky most of the time.
Small web....

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1236901161=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1236897814=Fork Included]
hehehehehe
[/quote1236897814]

unprecedented heterosexual joke #1
[/quote1236901161]

oooooooooooo no u didnt

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1236902451=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1236867886=buckshot]
[/quote1236867886]

I'll try and remember more, however I must note that on Cookiegirl's nY Pub I'd always see a guy named "Lord Spinny", and I'd own his ass, and we talked a little here and there ;) hahahaha

EDIT: Typos
[/quote1236902451]

LOL are you sure that was me?! I don't remember ever playing in that server.... before TD, the brampton boys (Me, Pwnion, Baron von Pwnage, Archduke, Delta) played on Fast Eddie's... I forget if that was the old CS or Source.... anyways, that place was the bombbb dizzle... then all of a sudden, the ip was gone and it was gone forever :( ....... then we met you homos :D

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1236908034=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1236897814=Fork Included]
hehehehehe
[/quote1236897814]

unprecedented heterosexual joke #1
[/quote1236908034]

How dare you make jokes about heterosexuals. This community needs to be more tolerant of those who are different and to treat them as equals.

3xtr3m3

TD Member
I used to play in internet cafe with bunch of my noob friends :) LAN was so much more fun in old days.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah man !!! no hetero discrimination please !!! people should be free to choose their sexual preference !!!

...until TD rapes them in the ass :D

DrUgZ

TD Admin
Bought Half-Life as soon as it came out. Beat it and then discovered the Beta version of CS. I used to hang around some crazy computer nerds from time to time when they held Lan Partys and we would all play CS until the sun came up. Good Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.