Went skydiving...

omission

TD Admin
Congratulations on your tandem skydive Narf!. You got more balls then King Kong. Outstanding video clip!

cattra

TD Member
That is something I have always wanted to do, I hear its a ton of fun. Hope you had a good time jumping out of a plane and falling at 9.81

Narf!

TD Admin
That is something I have always wanted to do, I hear its a ton of fun. Hope you had a good time jumping out of a plane and falling at 9.81

Uh, that's acceleration due to gravity. We went 200km/h (for you Americans, that's 120mph)

cattra

TD Member
No but you would of started at 0 though since you, I assume, jumped, and then accelerated by gravity in the free-fall @ 9.81 to the peak speed. 200km/h though, damn thats fast.

Narf!

TD Admin
No but you would of started at 0 though since you, I assume, jumped, and then accelerated by gravity in the free-fall @ 9.81 to the peak speed. 200km/h though, damn thats fast.

But I don't fall *at* 9.81m/s^2. It's simply a measure of how fast velocity is increasing -- that is not the same as the speed I'm free falling at.

ninedot

I'm New Here
OH wow, that must have been so fun! It also must have run you a couple hundred dollars LOL! I've looked into going and I saw that one in Barrie (I think) charges like 500 just for the jump, and then an additional 100 dollars for the movie! And then photos are also extra, of course... :|... but grats man on breaking the sky drive virginity... I hope to do so soon as well :)