Well shit.

sir-drek

TD Admin
2iqk1gy.jpg

So, for those of you who know me I never get to play anymore. I want to make more time for a shooter but CSS is dead all the time.... played GO once... is it worth the money? I fucking hate paying for CS games. Also, bought War Z.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
It takes some getting used to. My first reactions when playing the first time was essentially this game looks like shit, plays like shit, and is shit. After some updates and getting more used to it, I have come to enjoy it more so now. It was a pain gettin used to the new recoil n I feel the game punishes those who rush. You can't just run in guns ablaze n get that first HS off...altho people will prob disagree with that statement too.

You really just have to get :thatfeel:for the game and once u do its not bad; especially when u got the TD guys playing on it.

Try the CSGO gungame server first to get a hang of all the guns n recoil, movement, etc.

Is it worth $20? well, thats up to you. Knowing what I know now I would wait for steam sale or someone to gift it to you or something. Xmas is around the corner >.>

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I would say buy it because you're a cs fag and always will be. There's a lot of potential for it even though its had a rough start.

Pubbing = ghey
scrimming it = very tolerable

cranswick

TD Admin
i'm getting used to the seemingly random recoil...in source, i had the recoil wiggle down to a science...spray hs all day shooting at the ankles...

Mulletzorz

DARKLY Regular
got invited to play the beta and haven't looked back at CSS. with all new CS releases they always have a tone of bugs and glitches, but eventually they end up fixing them. Personally, from playing this game from beta 3 (1999) until now, I'd have to say it was more than worth the 14 bux I Paid for it on pre-order. the hitboxes in GO are much tighter than goldsource and source.