• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Well ladies......

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
gimme some games before they come out and i will trade them into eb games for cash like a boss

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
WHAAAAT?!? THIS IS GREAT NEWS! MANDY THIS IS AWESOME!

And kudo's to DatGuy, usually my affiliation with TD gets me fired from places, due in part by the web sniffers detecting Steve's homophobic and racists rants in private gullies of our frums.

but serious, this is great fucking news! Next chapta of yo life...

doing wats? Making music?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm not your bra. I'm your bestie. How weird you would call me an support undergarment.

But serious, answer the fucking question.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Seriously, if I see your name in credits, I'll cream. Did you mention your clan?

Narf!

TD Admin
Seriously, if I see your name in credits, I'll cream. Did you mention your clan?
LOL you wouldn't even know what to look for.

Do you look for Mandy? Amanda?

What's her last name? I know we've gotten variations of it at the TD MEET where we went to the Jays game, but even then none of it was real and had to give Roach's name to the ticket lady instead (...she was not impressed...)

mandy

TD Member
LOL you wouldn't even know what to look for.

Do you look for Mandy? Amanda?

What's her last name? I know we've gotten variations of it at the TD MEET where we went to the Jays game, but even then none of it was real and had to give Roach's name to the ticket lady instead (...she was not impressed...)

Hahaha okay, let me reiterate what happened that day at the Jays' game.
Cock told me he was going to hold the tickets at the booth and they required a name, so I gave him my name that I go by pretty much everywhere. I didn't realize I'd have to give ID, in which it has my LEGAL name on there. SO CONFUSION BEGAN.