DARKLY Website Banner Contest

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Since @Shotgun Jesus is loafting on the banner for the site. I'm asking for the community's help for a cool looking banner. So to make this fun, we'll turn it into a contest, and whoever's banner we pick, will win a prize. Prize to be determined at this time.

Maybe we can get the community to vote on the best banner, and whichever one gets the most votes, wins. I'm just sick and tired of having to see @Brains name instead of a proper banner every time I come on the site.

PLEASE NOTE: If your photoshop skills are as good as mine, don't even bother making a banner.

I'm sure we have plenty of members who are good at graphic design etc. So simply put, need a banner that says either DARKLY or DARKLY Gaming Network. You can compliment it with some CSGO/TF2 graphics, maybe some cum stains, whatever suits the theme of the community and of the site. Also make the background transparent and a color that would fit both themes (light and dark) or make two one for each theme.

Any questions and suggestions are welcomed.

Well my Photoshop skills are crap but I do have an idea. You could have just the clan name in some fancy font, but have CS:GO characters on one side and TF2 Characters on the other. Would look dope to me

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I'll try to make one during communications tech class sometime
Busy making a video right now so maybe next week

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
So I have been messing around with text and stuff and I made this quick little thing. I just have no ideas to implement into it. If you guys want to suggest things I'll try 'em out.

fqnGW9w.png

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
That's exactly how I pictured it pretty much. I would maybe add more color though like make the TF2 Symbol the original orange and black backround. CS:GO could be whatever.
The themes are mostly black and white, I think some black and white logos would fit better, but hey not going to be criticizing everything.

Made the text different and added some logos. Like?
9fAAtpY.png

Glitchy

A Little Darkly
I'm interested in this, could someone hook me up with things like sizing, dimensions, and possibly some further ideas? I have experience when it comes to working with this stuff, but I would appreciate y"all's help.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I'm interested in this, could someone hook me up with things like sizing, dimensions, and possibly some further ideas? I have experience when it comes to working with this stuff, but I would appreciate y"all's help.
The two banners posted should give you a good idea on dimensions. I made mine 1000px x 100px