• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Beautiful outside today.. How about Saturday though for those in the Toronto area!

holy fuck I was out in the nice 20+ warm weather outside pounding down some cold ones when literally the weather had changed to shit in a matter of 5 mins.. With the sky getting dark as hell and a huge gust of wind the rain had arrived.. It was freaking insane..

" EVERYBODY INSIDE "

" GRAB THE BEER!!"

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1240874509=buckshot]
iv had just enough of you attitude budget. now come home right now...dinner's ready
[/quote1240874509]

Holly cow ... Miss Budget? I never knew my "hairy" princes ...

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Today was great. Today's office was sitting in the patio of Future's Bakery on Bloor & Brunswick. Wifi kind of jumpy though, the damn bastards.

EDIT: Oh, and Victory Cafe, too. I love patio season. Brains would have loved all the high school guys walking by.

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
mmm high school girls LOL
Dude I saw these high school chicks today on the bus...dude...LOL Why wasn't there any hot chicks in my high school years LOL

My high school was full of freaking porkchops LoL

The weather has been fucked up lately sometimes super cold sometime super hot LoL

[quote1240893497=Hawk-Eye]
mmm high school girls LOL
Dude I saw these high school chicks today on the bus...dude...LOL Why wasn't there any hot chicks in my high school years LOL

My high school was full of freaking porkchops LoL

The weather has been fucked up lately sometimes super cold sometime super hot LoL

[/quote1240893497]
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.... I beat your LOL's by one! What ya got on that, Hawk? Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.