We need a fucking TD Meet!!! Post suggestions here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
cmooooooooooooooon
ufc 101 is too far away .. we cant do 100 because its gonna be a zoo

eiiiiiiiiiirr, we should just do make a bbq in a public park !!!!!!
how about that ?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
A park would be fine, but it should still be in the toronto area. and im pretty sure ud need some sort of permit to bring alcohol to a park like that. atleast thats what my manager had to do for a company picnic once.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1245790175=Remy]
A park would be fine, but it should still be in the toronto area. and im pretty sure ud need some sort of permit to bring alcohol to a park like that. atleast thats what my manager had to do for a company picnic once.

[/quote1245790175]

do we look like people that know what permits are, let alone where to get them?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1245791185=Fork Included]
[quote1245790175=Remy]

[/quote1245790175]

do we look like people that know what permits are, let alone where to get them?

[/quote1245791185]

good point.

public park, keep booze on the DL, dont be stupid and everything is gonna be fine.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i think maybe someone mentioned it for a previous meet that likely flopped, but somewhere like the Scarborough bluffs, there might even be bbqs already there, or high park even. i also recommend brass rail tavern you cant go wrong with that.

vinny paz

TD Admin
Are there any parks with a nearby pub? We barbeque in the evening and when it starts to get dark we all head to the pub and grab some brewskis.

good idea vinny... i know a couple parks in north your area, like, the kinda parks that u can bbq at, big fuckers. but no bars around.

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1245856285=47]
good idea vinny... i know a couple parks in north your area, like, the kinda parks that u can bbq at, big fuckers. but no bars around.
[/quote1245856285]

Sure, it can be a BBQB. "The extra B is for BYOBB."

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Trinity Bellwoods park in downtown Toronto is nice, been there plenty of times with drinks and all that jazz. Huge park as well.

vinny paz

TD Admin
i like the sound of going to a park, hopefully the weather will be good on our chosen day. i also like the idea of going cock's fun house, if he's still ok with it. he lives over a restaurant so we can all chill there, and i'm sure they will serve alcoholic beverages.

just a suggestion

Woodbine Beach is a great site to hang out feelin the breeze during the day, and then later on the night, queen street is not too far away and along it the night bars and cleavage

think about it

You can't bring alcohol to a public park though. Even if we hide the booze (plastic cups), if the cops see a bunch of guys "partying" it up, they'll be right over checking through everything. Arrests will be made.

yeah fuck that... anyone got a back yard where we can party it up ?

SiR-DreW

TD Member
Meet, eh. I have a rooftop penthouse that can be rented out. down side is it close's around 12 - 1am. Upside is I live at bloor and younge. Or we can just rent space at one of the areas bars. annyhow, just a suggestion. narf is a fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.