We need a fucking TD Meet!!! Post suggestions here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Lol u want to suck Demarcios cock again dont you?

its either gonna be a huge turnout at a UFC thing in a packed place. or a small turnout without UFC.

and unlike last time the date and place should be set like a month advance with like advertisments so 47 doesnt get gayed again

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ufc 101 would be good.. 100 gonna be too packed.

fuck, ufc 101 is aug8 .. that's sooo far away. we should just kick it on a random night at somebody's house.

[quote1245724873=Ba Chicka Wa Wa]
YOU GUYS NEED TO DO A TD MEET IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote1245724873]
there are enough US ppl to so their pwn meet in the US

Delta

TD Admin
[quote1245726842=47]
fuck, ufc 101 is aug8 .. that's sooo far away. we should just kick it on a random night at somebody's house.
[/quote1245726842]

I agree and wish I could give up my place for a night....

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
been wanting to actually meet you fuckers for a while now.. You name it and I am there cool dudes

i WISH i could do a bbq in my back yard :( but i cant

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Anyone's house would be nice, but the reality is, we can't expect anyone to do it... Let's just continue with the UFC meet idea and do it up!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Shit i can host it, just a problem of when.

Also I'm right the fuck downtown so hope no one wants to park around here, unless you like $40 tickets!

vinny paz

TD Admin
yo cock, you have a house downtown??

shit, that would be amazing man. i'd pay a parking fee, it cant be more than $15, or i can just bus it.

I would treat your home with the utmost respect as well, and I would kick the ass of anyone who didn't. just let me know bro!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1245781714=vinny paz]

shit, that would be amazing man. i'd pay a parking fee, it cant be more than $15, or i can just bus it.

I would treat your home with the utmost respect as well, and I would kick the ass of anyone who didn't. just let me know bro!
[/quote1245781714]

+1

As long as your toilet flushes well (I shit like an animal) :D

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1245781974=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1245781714=vinny paz]

[/quote1245781714]

+1

As long as your toilet flushes well (I shit like an animal) :D
[/quote1245781974]

you can shit in SJ's mouth

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
oh no it's an apartment 900sq ft. My neighbor is basically stoned deaf so music doesn't bother him. also i live above a restaurant so after 10pm it's free range on any party.
Again issue is when, I got people living with me while they move to Toronto from London (UK). So it's gonna be like end of July till anything can happen.

Also no air-con (well for now) I don't think i can fit 15+ people but anywhere around 10 should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.