• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

warz feelz

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Hey guys, just leroy reporting in here.

So, I'm noticing more Warz feelz are to be had.

So, they have a new thing called vet servers, which weeds out the fagtits because you have to have an insane number of hours under your belt to get into them. Meaning, your average fag hacker tends to get caught by punk buster long before that.

Plus tons of new heavy loot can be found, red dots, rifles, etc

i've got my kill count up again, 3 kills 1 death, with one great story, I was coming through tents at campos and some guy announces himself as friendly over the VOIP (so I know he's close) and he says, he's friendly, so as I'm trying to get the guy to join the blan, I get around behind him and blow him away weeeeee

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
HAHA NICE! I want to feel again, I'll be playing this tomorrow. My bro's coming over for the night, so he'll be taking up my computer, as usual :feelsbad:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Nope.

Like when brains offered to pay ($20, cheap cunt) for my phone, I rejected, because it gives me something to tease about.

Should have kept Delta's hoodie. Fucking hippies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
just finished warz. died by z's in airport, got another dude nearby by luck, recovered my shit.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I watch paint dry instead of playing that shit fuck of a aids parade.

WarZ, i'd rather fucking DOTA or TF2 at this point :yaoming:

Taylor Sith

TD Member
so i go do a little raiding... all of a sudden i hear "come here little boy..." in the voip.... naturally i told to him to try it faggot.... moron chases me up a hill and tries to murk me... outcome m4 semi vs. an m16... m4 semi wins and I got some loot.... funny part was his name "moveslikenoob" hmmm plays like one too... only hit me twice

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Nope braids the game is past its prime and ruined.

dat rocky pvp feel will never happen again

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
nice.

some really nice people out there who tell you when they are nearby.

This sir, is the height of newbitry. because if I know you are near me, I will not stop till one of us is dead for your fucking water.