Virgin Coconut Oil

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
2451954.jpg.thumb.420.420.margin.png

One of the supplements I have been taking is a table spoon of Virgin Coconut Oil every day. For those looking to shed, or to add a good fat to your macros, this is probably the best oil out there. There are tons of health benefits, tons of research on it. You can google health benefits of virgin coconut oil and see for yourself. Just please make sure if you are taking some, that it is "VIRGIN" coconut oil and not the regular kind (which is not that good for you). Although it comes from the same source, the process of making virgin coconut oil vs regular coconut oil makes a night and day difference. In terms of brands, that's up to you. If you want to go organic too, even better. I personally use the President's Choice shown in the picture above.

coconut-oil.jpg

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I buy Omega Nutrition's Virgin coconut oil most often, but do buy other brands. Wouldn't use any PC shit. Probably comes from Haitian coconuts.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Wouldn't use any PC shit. Probably comes from Haitian coconuts.
That's where you are wrong. I work in the food industry and can guarantee you that PC products are known brands that you usually pay more for, but paying less because it is under a private label.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
How much do you take/when/do you take it straight or mix into food or protienshake?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
If you take it straight, take a tablespoon or so. But you can cook with it, dump it in shakes, whatever. I even put the shit in my hair. If you take it straight, just try and swallow because it can be gross sometimes.

It's solid out of the container, but melts just by touching it.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
If you take it straight, take a tablespoon or so. But you can cook with it, dump it in shakes, whatever. I even put the shit in my hair. If you take it straight, just try and swallow because it can be gross sometimes.

It's solid out of the container, but melts just by touching it.

What SJ said. I usually take it with my protein shake.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I use this as lube, works great, especially for anal. Use refined though... unrefined will start to stank.