• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Violent Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

omission

TD Admin
I know if I hit my wife, she will leave me in a flash.

My question: Should a couple get back together after a violent act?

Fork Included

TD Admin
depends how violent

if a girl pulls a knife on me, she will never see me again, assuming i surive

if she throws dishes at me and it hits me, and she apologizes after, i would let it slide.

Fork Included

TD Admin
also i believe in retaliation

Even if the girl is weaker than you, one wrong punch or scratch could ruin you.

Half-inch nail across your eye? Go blind.

Ninja accuracy hit to your temple? Death

General scratches with nails = Scars

If a girl starts getting physical with you, and there is rage in here eyes, put that bitch down as quickly as possible, just because she is weaker doesnt mean she cant hurt you.

thats just my view on the situation.

I once had a girl "playfully" knock my tooth out (who yanks a beer bottle from you as your drinking it?)

Fork Included

TD Admin
whats that movie, where it starts off two guys talking outside then telling some bitch to shut up

so her boyfriend comes up (along with everyone else) and starts staring them down, then the girl just starts mouthing off like no tommorow, so one of the main guys just knocks her the fuck out.

they get their asses kicked but still, awesome!

The movie is run ronnie run one of my personal favorites, theres one other good song in that movie too. If the line is crossed by either side leave them or kill them thats what I say

mandy

TD Member
the first time, i dont think its a big deal. the second time, you should be worried and definitely by the third time you better leave. lol

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Unless the violence is sexual in nature that bitch better watch out because I'm about to swing back

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

here god says its permissible to hit your wife if she is disloyal or misbehaves. quran aint all that bad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.