• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

VID: eminem gets PWND something EPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yeah he looks pissed, He should seriously lighten up, if it was happening to somebody else he'd be laughing.

cranswick

TD Admin
[quote1243921346=cock]
if it was happening to somebody else he'd be laughing.
[/quote1243921346]

isn't that always the case?

Narf!

TD Admin
It was suppose to be a planned stunt, except that they never told Eminem that the other guy (Sacha Barajafljs--however you spell his name) wasn't going to be wearing any pants so he didn't know he was gonna have his bare ass 10cm away from Eminem's face LOL

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
funny how if this happened to you guys there would be the same reaction.....well everyone but steve and 47....they would jizz in their pants if that happened to them

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1243952443=Narf!]
It was suppose to be a planned stunt, except that they never told Eminem that the other guy (Sacha Barajafljs--however you spell his name) wasn't going to be wearing any pants so he didn't know he was gonna have his bare ass 10cm away from Eminem's face LOL
[/quote1243952443]

LOL is that right?

All I know is that Eminem 5 years ago would have punched Sasha out for that. He's gone soft man.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1243954375=Remy]
funny how if this happened to you guys there would be the same reaction.....well everyone but steve and 47....they would jizz in their pants if that happened to them
[/quote1243954375]

"are you serious?"
"are you fucking serious?"
"get this MF off me!"

i lol every time i see it

I thought it was funny but I think it was planned... Everything on Tv is fake.. The Eminem guy made a few bucks from that stunt. lucky bastard >:(

TurboTaco

TD Admin
apprently he agreed to a prank being pulled, but he didn't know what was actually gonna happen.

I dunno if marshall mathers enjoyed chewin butt hairs from sascha

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
he knew everything which was gonna happen to him...

don't you fuckers read the news

td|35mm

TD Admin
or so he says ...

What normal guy would actually consider to accept this? Even if you knew the prank ... people will always see you as the guy who had a gay hairy ass "angel" on his face :).

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I was born with a dick in my brain yeah fucked in the head,
my stepfather said that I sucked in the bed,
till one night he snuck in and said, "we're going out back- I want my dick sucked in the shed",
can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?,
"After I fuck you in the butt get some head,
bust a nut get some rest",
the next day my mother said "I don't know what the fucks up with this kid,

47 that picture you have with the girl in the tub is funny... it made me shit and giggle even as I type this! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.