USAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1266946650=Propaganda]
This fucking thread better not get derailed by bickering and name calling. People have been warned.
[/quote1266946650]

Damn prop, i was about to say how big of a faggot fork is with his attitude. Someone give him a hug.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1266946618=Narf!]
[quote1266946197=Fork Included]
do you not pay sports or something?
[/quote1266946197]

So what sports do *you* play?

There really is no right or wrong to this. Rest would be good, but also playing that one extra game for a team that was put together not long ago is arguably better. I don't think fatigue will play a huge role in all of this, I mean, hey, these are world class athletes here...but teamwork will.
[/quote1266946618]

i play ball hockey, while i'm no pro athlete, when i had back to back games, you feel the burn the second time, and by the end of the game you wish you were dead and your legs dont move.

that last goal by USA was exactly because of this sort of fatigue.

Also, Russia hogs the puck anyway, they dont have team dynamics to begin with :D

And as Steve said, its not like they are going to be drowning in vodka and caviar, they are still training/playing, just dont have to go balls out doing so.

and Shortbus, dont be a dick.

Pyro

TD Admin
stve overreacting to pre-game shit-talking.

a bunch of others overreacting to post-game shit-talking.

also, although im not an economist, wouldn't the usa giving away 10% of their gdp cause some kind of world inflation issues or something?

[quote1266947461=Steve]
The people at the top should be paying the lowest % of they're income to taxes, whereas the lower bracket people should have to pay a higher %. NOT the other way around.
[/quote1266947461]
if that's how it should be, then the usa wouldn't be what it is today at all. it might not even exist. actually, what you describe looks suspiciously like feudalism to me. poor people paying more than rich people (%-wise) ->social unrest ->revolution ->communism.

dur.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266948586=Pyro]
stve overreacting to pre-game shit-talking.

a bunch of others overreacting to post-game shit-talking.

also, although im not an economist, wouldn't the usa giving away 10% of their gdp cause some kind of world inflation issues or something?

[quote1266947461=Steve]
The people at the top should be paying the lowest % of they're income to taxes, whereas the lower bracket people should have to pay a higher %. NOT the other way around.
[/quote1266947461]
if that's how it should be, then the usa wouldn't be what it is today at all. it might not even exist. actually, what you describe looks suspiciously like feudalism to me. poor people paying more than rich people (%-wise) ->social unrest ->revolution ->communism.

dur.
[/quote1266948586]

Isn't that how it is now? Bill gates pays lower %(approx 15%) compared to almost anyone making over $34,000(25%)

His tax bracket is 35%, however because of his charitable foundation, and all of his employees(10,000+), he gets major tax cuts.

My Parents: $125,000 in earnings, approx 25%(28%-write offs) in taxes. (approx $31,000)
Bill: $3 billion in earnings, 15%(35%-write offs) in taxes. ($450MILLION)

How can you people honestly believe Gates should need to pay a higher percent?

and Pyro why would the US not exist? we didn't even have income tax until WWI..

I NEED SOME FUCKING GUMMY WORMS!!! NOW!!! RAWRRRRR!

I have asserted my manliness.

I agree with BIOP, in my opinion, given the caliber of the Canadian team the extra game will do more good than harm.

Yes USA crushed us that game, and I am kinda glad it happened. Sometimes the big guns need to be taken down a notch, and that game did it. I believe this humbling will translate into a gold medal team. I could be wrong, but who cares. I hope. I dream. I conceive. Illegitimately.

Just my opinion. Medal count doesn't mean shit if the competition is good. The competition is good, so good job USA and good job to us Canucks. We are both doing good, and I have talked myself into a friendly erection. God damn. This thing's nasty. Givin' me the one-eyed stare-down.

That's right, I am not wearing pants. DEAL WITH IT! RAWRRRRR!!!!!

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1266952049=Steve]

Isn't that how it is now? Bill gates pays lower %(approx 15%) compared to almost anyone making over $34,000(25%)

His tax bracket is 35%, however because of his charitable foundation, and all of his employees(10,000+), he gets major tax cuts.

My Parents: $125,000 in earnings, approx 25%(28%-write offs) in taxes. (approx $31,000)

[/quote1266952049]
like i said, im not an economist. you are right, the 20% with the highest earnings can contribute way more than the 20% with the lowest earnings, while contributing a significantly lower portion of their total earnings.
when i say that the usa wouldn't exist, i mean that if the richest people in the history of the usa had not contributed to the country fairly from what they had, things would be very different, blah, blah, communism, blah.
but if we are talking income tax (which you were, my bad) then that's not the same thing. i mean bill gates gives back alot more than 15% of his earnings at the end of the day, it's just not in the form of taxes.
as far as how much people should pay in the way of taxes goes... you and I both know that we have opposing opinions, and im not gonna argue with you about it since there's no point.

anyway, ya... tonight we see if canada's men's hockey team will make it to the semis. WOO

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1266954135=Keeripes!]
I NEED SOME FUCKING GUMMY WORMS!!! NOW!!! RAWRRRRR!

I have asserted my manliness.

and I have talked myself into a friendly erection. God damn. This thing's nasty. Givin' me the one-eyed stare-down.

That's right, I am not wearing pants. DEAL WITH IT! RAWRRRRR!!!!!
[/quote1266954135]

LOL

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1266957473=Fork Included]

[/quote1266957473]

Fork, please dont be a hypocrite. You like talking shit to everyone and their mother but when someone, anyone calls you out on something you cry.

If someone edited his post and it wasnt fork who wrote that, ignore my post entirely.

iCe

TD Admin
First crojon is a useless piece of shit....

second its soo funny to see most of you hating on the US... dont be jealous..

u talk about GDP nonsense and this and that... the US is one of the richest countries in the world you all feed off the media but yet to look outside the box at all the countries that OWE the US money.... and YES CANADA IS ON THAT LONG LIST YOU NUBS! if all the money owed is payed US can BUY THE WORLD!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH .. <- True story

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1266958544=Shortbus]
[quote1266957473=Fork Included]

[/quote1266957473]

Fork, please dont be a hypocrite. You like talking shit to everyone and their mother but when someone, anyone calls you out on something you cry.

If someone edited his post and it wasnt fork who wrote that, ignore my post entirely.
[/quote1266958544]

I meant the fact that prop writes to tone down on the name calling and you go ahead and quote him then call me a fag!

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1266963148=Pyro]
[quote1266952049=Steve]

[/quote1266952049]

anyway, ya... tonight we see if canada's men's hockey team will make it to the semis. WOO
[/quote1266963148]

you mean the quarters... derp

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1266981206=iCe]
First crojon is a useless piece of shit....
[/quote1266981206]
hahahaha Ice grow up.

[quote1266981206=iCe]
second its soo funny to see most of you hating on the US... dont be jealous.. [/quote1266981206]
Jealous of what exactly? Canada has everything America has.

[quote1266981206=iCe]
u talk about GDP nonsense and this and that... the US is one of the richest countries in the world you all feed off the media but yet to look outside the box at all the countries that OWE the US money.... and YES CANADA IS ON THAT LONG LIST YOU NUBS! if all the money owed is payed US can BUY THE WORLD!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH .. &lt;- True story
[/quote1266981206]

GDP nonsense...haha
we owe the U.S.A money? or owe the private federal reserve that owns/funds your country?

America has some rotten ways, but books have been written on it. A professional athlete should be able to play an entire game, I can do it with basketball. Canada is not as dope as America, America has never lost a war. Canada has never been in a war and therefore has nothing to brag about. Americans also have bigger dicks that Canadians. My opinion has been made note of, good day.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1266986163=foxx]
America has some rotten ways, but books have been written on it. A professional athlete should be able to play an entire game, I can do it with basketball. Canada is not as dope as America, America has never lost a war. Canada has never been in a war and therefore has nothing to brag about. Americans also have bigger dicks that Canadians. My opinion has been made note of, good day.
[/quote1266986163]

America has never lost a war... you're an idiot... War of 1812... Vietnam War... Iraq/Afghanistan (they are never gonna 'win' that)... War is nothing to brag about either... this just goes to show that foxx is completely retarded, and that he is probably americuhhhn.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1266986920=foxx]
[/quote1266986920]

Thanks for confirming your sexuality.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1266988240=iCe]
second its soo funny to see most of you hating on the US... dont be jealous..[/quote1266988240]

No one was hating shit until you and $tve decided to troll for 48 straight hours.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266988298=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1266988240=iCe]
second its soo funny to see most of you hating on the US... dont be jealous..[/quote1266988240]

No one was hating shit until you and $tve decided to troll for 48 straight hours.
[/quote1266988298]

what an epic 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.