USAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork Included

TD Admin
you're both gay.

Ice has every right to cheer, Canada put in effort for 1 minute out of 60, too little too late.

Brodeur needs a head check.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Whats that? I can't hear you fag Canadians over the sound of HOW AWESOME THE USA IS.

USA USA USA !!!

crojon

I'm New Here
Bottom line is, who walks out with the gold medal, and dont worry it wont be USA, besides theres over 300 million of u, bout time u put together a good hockey team.

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1266861440=CroJon]
Bottom line is, who walks out with the gold medal, and dont worry it wont be USA, besides theres over 300 million of u, bout time u put together a good hockey team.
[/quote1266861440]

so theres 280 idiots out of the 300

.44 caliber

TD Admin
[quote1266861799=Steve]
Whats that? I can't hear you fag Canadians over the sound of HOW AWESOME THE USA IS.

USA USA USA !!!
[/quote1266861799]

Whats that? sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of our free health care.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266862607=CroJon]
[/quote1266862607]

rofl last time I checked our great country has 3 times the medals of canada.

How about Canada puts together a good football team.. rofl or baseball team..

America>Canada

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266863008=.44 CALiBER]
[quote1266861799=Steve]

USA USA USA !!!
[/quote1266861799]

Whats that? sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of our free health care.
[/quote1266863008]

fail

Fork Included

TD Admin
sound or not, my friend once fell down the stairs in a bar, she is clumsy and the 6 bottles of beer didnt help.

i took her to the hospital at 1AM, by 2AM she had a scan of her skull and an A'Okay from the doc that she didnt have any permanent damage..

:D

ohh and all it cost us was 5 bucks in gas...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Fuck it, if I was American I'd make this thread too. We buckled people, face it. Props to the US.

P.S. @ iCe's comment - maaaaaaaaaad abuse in vent :( lollolol

good times!

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1266868586=Steve]
[quote1266862607=CroJon]
[/quote1266862607]

America>Canada
[/quote1266868586]

you also have 10x the population of canada... and put a shit load more money into developing athletes... whereas canada puts a greater % of their money towards programs and policies that do good for human kind, America sinks most of their money into themselves

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266870433=Spinny]
[quote1266868586=Steve]
[quote1266862607=CroJon]
[/quote1266862607]

America>Canada
[/quote1266868586]

you also have 10x the population of canada... and put a shit load more money into developing athletes... whereas canada puts a greater % of their money towards programs and policies that do good for human kind, America sinks most of their money into themselves
[/quote1266870433]

What policies do your taxes pay for that help the greater good of human kind? Or are you saying there is a secret fund all Canadians donate too? What exactly does this money go toward?

It's human nature to be greedy and serve your own self interest. Americans are the best at being greedy, therefore we are the best at being human.

Just something else we are better than you at.

Keep your free health care. I'd rather pay less for taxes, and pay for my own health care.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I meant in terms of donating and giving foreign aid to other countries... Sure, the USA always gives the most dollars compared to all/most other countries, but in terms of % of their GDP, they give like the lowest percentages in the world... yeah you could argue that foreign aid doesn't get used effectively, blah, blah....

but you are still greedy fuckers like you said, and yes you have 10 times the population that we do, you should have a shit load more medals... If you took it as medals per percentage of population, canada would be beating the states so it's all perspective... you have a huge country, you should beat us a majority of the time

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1266872694=Spinny]
I meant in terms of donating and giving foreign aid to other countries... Sure, the USA always gives the most dollars compared to all/most other countries, but in terms of % of their GDP, they give like the lowest percentages in the world... yeah you could argue that foreign aid doesn't get used effectively, blah, blah....

but you are still greedy fuckers like you said,
[/quote1266872694]

righhhhhhhttttttt
so even though our country donates the most money of any country to foreign aid, we are still greedy because our we donate lower percents...

Use your fucking head spinny. I know you aren't this dumb.

It is not only positives to having a larger population. We also have more homeless, more retards, more worthless immigrants, more worthless citizens, more worthless fat fucks. All of which the hard working citizens have to pay for, if they are not able to pay for themselves.

Its not all about population size. If it was, china and India would win all the Olympics, and would donate the most to foreign aid.

Its not that we are just bigger than you spinny. Its that we are bigger and better.

USA USA USA

Status
Not open for further replies.