• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Update (04/12/2013)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
V2 Release Changelist:

- Complete Colorado V2 Integration: All Servers will be converted and even trial servers will be able to check out the newly expanded version of Colorado!
- Colorado V2 map updates - small updates to town layouts and zombie movement\accessibility.
- Updated Missions - New available missions and collision fixes made for mission objects
- Fixed an issue regarding items not stacking properly (New and fully repaired items were not stacking)
- Added message to notify client when server owner changes ASR\SNP rules
- Implemented engine optimizations to improve overall performance and FPS rates.
- Added a message to warn players when their GI has hit the maximum limit.
- Disabled ability to move stacked items into lockbox, they can only be moved individually.
- Fixed Broken Attachment: MP5 can now be equipped with the Modular Aluminium Combat Grip.
- V1 Loot\Lockboxes: Everything within the lockbox and the lockbox itself, will go into the Global Inventory of the owner. Owner being the person who dropped the lockbox in the first place.
- PTE Loot: Whatever is stored in lockboxes, including the lockbox itself, will be deleted and not placed in user's Global Inventory.

*** In regards to where you will spawn. It will be a random location on the map. Good luck survivors!

*** Private Servers: There will be a rental fee increase of 10%

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Invite me some time, or not. But either way I am going to warZ this weekend if anyone would like to join other than steve. [I do no like to be shot in the back by my hommies, not cool]

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Invite me some time, or not. But either way I am going to warZ this weekend if anyone would like to join other than steve. [I do no like to be shot in the back by my hommies, not cool]

All you gotta do is join Mumble and go in the warz chan. If you see us in there, we're most likely playing.

Posted using dat Q10