Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

1. Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Update (04/12/2013)

Discussion in 'Zombie Games (H1Z1, Infestation)' started by Low Budget, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. Low Budget

Low Budget DGN Staff Staff Member

V2 Release Changelist:

- Complete Colorado V2 Integration: All Servers will be converted and even trial servers will be able to check out the newly expanded version of Colorado!
    - Colorado V2 map updates - small updates to town layouts and zombie movement\accessibility.
    - Updated Missions - New available missions and collision fixes made for mission objects
    - Fixed an issue regarding items not stacking properly (New and fully repaired items were not stacking)
    - Added message to notify client when server owner changes ASR\SNP rules
    - Implemented engine optimizations to improve overall performance and FPS rates.
    - Added a message to warn players when their GI has hit the maximum limit.
    - Disabled ability to move stacked items into lockbox, they can only be moved individually.
    - Fixed Broken Attachment: MP5 can now be equipped with the Modular Aluminium Combat Grip.
    - V1 Loot\Lockboxes: Everything within the lockbox and the lockbox itself, will go into the Global Inventory of the owner. Owner being the person who dropped the lockbox in the first place.
    - PTE Loot: Whatever is stored in lockboxes, including the lockbox itself, will be deleted and not placed in user's Global Inventory.

*** In regards to where you will spawn. It will be a random location on the map. Good luck survivors!

*** Private Servers: There will be a rental fee increase of 10%
  2. Steve

Steve TD Admin | Bacon

:yaoming:
  3. Low Budget

Random location on first join since it's a new version of the map. Feelz were had today with Spinny Leroy 47 Remy Rorschach12 :feelz:

You should try the game again sometimes Steve, much better now :D
  4. Brades

Brades Bailer Staff Member

Why would you want to play FeelZ with scumbag steve?
  5. Low Budget

Troof. The bros are slowly getting back to WarZ. But Steve is not a bro. :scumbag:
  6. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

Invite me some time, or not. But either way I am going to warZ this weekend if anyone would like to join other than steve. [I do no like to be shot in the back by my hommies, not cool]
  7. Low Budget

All you gotta do is join Mumble and go in the warz chan. If you see us in there, we're most likely playing.

Posted using dat Q10
    Dr. Zoidberg likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.