Unusual Antlers

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hmm, my first suggestion would have been to look for others on Outpost.
Then I saw that there is none...

My second suggestion was to search for Blizzardy on Outpost instead...
But then I realised the "theme" and saw an outrageous B/O price.

Sooo....
I'm stumped.

My final suggestion would be to look around for other similar level effects on Outpost.
Ones that are usually around the same price as Stormy.
Other than that...
I guess put it up for offers and see what happens.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Here's a suggestion... stop unboxing unusuals :feelscry:

On topic - I personally wouldn't pay that much for it. I'd start with 1.5 buds and see what kind of responses you get.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I would give him my unusual geisha boy worth 2 buds for it

EDIT: If I get it back

I AM NO GOING TO LIE BUT KHARN, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR UNUSUAL, COULD YOU HANG ONTO IT FOR A BIT UNTIL I GET MY ITEMS BACK?

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Here's a suggestion... stop unboxing unusuals :feelscry:

On topic - I personally wouldn't pay that much for it. I'd start with 1.5 buds and see what kind of responses you get.

I've been told I could probably get more than a Steaming is worth (3.4 buds on Backpack) since Steaming isn't something a lot people look for, and that I should figure out a price by looking at the other prices of the other effects but.. effort.. maths.. :brains:

I would give him my unusual geisha boy worth 2 buds for it

EDIT: If I get it back

I AM NO GOING TO LIE BUT KHARN, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR UNUSUAL, COULD YOU HANG ONTO IT FOR A BIT UNTIL I GET MY ITEMS BACK?

I won't lie Happeh, I'm not interested in doing a 1/1. I really hate trading Unusual's so the last thing I want is another 1 to sell. I'll more than likely be wanting pure only.