• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

|MonK|Pr4Xis

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: |MonK|Pr4Xis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13683921
Game: CS:GO
Server:
csgo.png
Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca

Ban Reason: I TK'd a guy accidentally, and was quickly banned.

State your case: I was on a roll, and the last alive on the T side planted the bomb. Me and one other guy rush in there, I kill the guy, and he's just ahead of me to defuse. My girlfriend sneaks up on me and kisses me, I lift my hand off mah mouse. I put it back down on it and I accidentally hit LMB and stabbed the gent in front of me.

I appologized thoroughly, and all seemed well and good, and then I was suddenly kick-banned minutes later without any warning.

This happened about a few minutes ago.

Earlier today I was kicked mistakenly when the server was filled with mic spammers, and I believe they had me mistaken for someone else. When I asked why I was kicked, I receieved no answer.

I believe the kicker and banner was Omission, as he was the only OP in game.

I didn't come on this server causing trouble, I came to play. It's one of the few no AWP/AUTO CSGO servers out there, so I do care about getting unjustly banned.

Thanks in advance.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
you were banned by TD|Omission for 1 day for TKing.

i am normally not allowed to post in a ban appeal that is not my own ban, but i have stumbled upon a VAC ban on your record that i want to make the community aware of.

omission

TD Admin
You were banned for intentionally killing the bomber other players complain about you, one day was justified in my opinion.

|MonK|Pr4Xis

I'm New Here
You were banned for intentionally killing the bomber other players complain about you, one day was justified in my opinion.

I didn't intentionally kill the guy, and I apologized thoroughly. If anyone complained at all, it must have been in private with you, because no one ever mentioned anything about me.

On a completely different note, what was the deal with you randomly kicking me yesterday? I asked rather politely for details and you ignored me completely on multiple occasions.

|MonK|Pr4Xis

I'm New Here
you were banned by TD|Omission for 1 day for TKing.

i am normally not allowed to post in a ban appeal that is not my own ban, but i have stumbled upon a VAC ban on your record that i want to make the community aware of.

Aye, that was for modded lobbies in MW3. Nothing too hacky, it was all for fun. Kind of wish VAC bans reflected which games it was associated with, but that's all that's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.