• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy Nox

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Murphy Nox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26379425
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #1
Ban Reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation

State your case: I looked up what this meant as I had no idea and it says that it is due to an altered FOV? I was just merely trading and doing the occasional killing between. I don't use any form of mods to alter my FOV and I definitely don't hack. I'd rather not get banned from good trade servers.

Who would hack on a trade server anyway?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Get to bed! It's almost 4 in the Morning!

In other news, I believe that if SMAC picked you up, that's it for good.
No more Darkly for you.

Please await further confirmation of this from someone who knows a little more about it.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
We will give the SMAC logs for your ban to the SMAC team. They will determine whether or not this was a false positive.

Patience. For the Jedi it is time to eat as well.

Edit: Or not, verbose logging wasn't on.
:poe:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hi Murphy Nox,

I will be lifting your ban from our servers. Please note that any future suspicious activity from your account or accounts believed to be in direct affiliation with your account will result in an immediate and permanent ban; I highly recommend disabling any third-party programs or software that may be tampering with in-game performance or character behavior.

Shotgun Jesus Thread update please?

Status
Not open for further replies.