• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Unban please

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonKnight96

I'm New Here
Name When Banned:-=GHS=-NeonKnight96[sYcO]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60208789
Game:Team Fortress Two
Server: all server's
Ban Reason:n/a

State your case: I honestly have no idea why I was banned I was gone for 2 weeks and during that I got banned this would be my second time posting sorry for not putting it in the right format before but I would really appreciate it if you unbanned me please and thanks.

NeonKnight96

I'm New Here
So your not even gonna think about unbanning me because of the format i used my last appeal.
And to get your point across your mocking me?

So your not even gonna think about unbanning me because of the format i used my last appeal.
And to get your point across your mocking me?
Why should I? You failed to follow directions. You used the format, but that's not all I asked.

Because you keep saying 'please' as if we owe you something, well, 'please' use the correct format and the correct appeals section.

NeonKnight96

I'm New Here
Well i'm sorry i feel like you do owe me something cause i was banned and you have no record of it except the server record,
if it was a ban that you meant to do you would put it into your banned section of the site but if you don't think its worth unbanning i wont have anything to do with you guys, Good Day.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well i'm sorry i feel like you do owe me something cause i was banned and you have no record of it except the server record,
if it was a ban that you meant to do you would put it into your banned section of the site but if you don't think its worth unbanning i wont have anything to do with you guys, Good Day.
Just put it in the TF2 appeals section, that's all he wants...

Thank you for making a ban appeal.

However, at this time, I am denying your appeal. You are affiliated with a community that has history of taking other user's works and reverse-engineering it to suit your community. Even worse, without the original creator(s)'s consent. It doesn't stop there, there are numerous other issues with the members that it's in everyone's best interest if they are no longer allowed to connect to the servers.

If you leave the community, feel free to make a new ban appeal. At this time, this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.