• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unban please

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaShadow

DARKLY Regular
Name when banned: KaShadow.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19009994
Game: CS: Global Offensive
Server: Toronto Darkly CS:GO
Ban reason: Advertising

Case: I was baned for Advertising witch I don't know what that means I don't know what I did wrong but I am terrible sorry I did not know the rules of the server I got no warning, and I want to apologize for what I did to the admin that he ban me. Thank you very much

TurboTaco

TD Admin
The banning admin will respond to you shortly.

Advertising is joining any DARKLY GAMING NETWORK server (TF2, CS:S, CS:GO, MC, etc) and promoting your own Clan and/or Server. If you did this, you advertised. Advertising on DGN servers is a strict NO fucking NO.

Sit tight.

KaShadow

DARKLY Regular
iS my folt I don't blame admin I know I did something wrong I am a person out of controll and I am trying to work on that and respect others around me​

iCe

TD Admin
Kashadow,

I was the Admin that banned you. You had the team dim sum tag on and when a faggot was asking about recruitment I specifically warned every dim sum member about recruiting on TD. (Dank nuggets can vouch he was there) After this comment you said join my clan and put the WTF tag on. Hence your ban for recruiting which was not an option for ban and being a cock sucker also was unavailable.

Your case will be reviewed and a decision will be given to you tomorrow. As of now you have a "time out"

Thanks for the appeal and you will hear from us soon.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Kashadow,

I was the Admin that banned you. You had the team dim sum tag on and when a faggot was asking about recruitment I specifically warned every dim sum member about recruiting on TD. (Dank nuggets can vouch he was there) After this comment you said join my clan and put the WTF tag on. Hence your ban for recruiting which was not an option for ban and being a cock sucker also was unavailable.

Your case will be reviewed and a decision will be given to you tomorrow. As of now you have a "time out"

Thanks for the appeal and you will hear from us soon.

iCe :notbad:

KaShadow

DARKLY Regular
Ok I understand.. what ever happens I deserve it, I if I get Unbanned I promise This wont happen again now I know that I am not allowed to do that, I just learn something here. thank you very much.

iCe

TD Admin
Kashadow,

You will be unbanned. However I do not want you wearing the WTF tag in our server. Also this was your warning, please do not attempt to recruit any players on our server, and abide by the rules that are set forth here. If you do act out again you will be permed without hesitation. It is a priviledge to play on TD servers, so treat it as such.

Enjoy.

Roach

TD Admin
im just saying that theres more that need this msg, i told tony and ken not to recruit from darkly but was ignored.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
im just saying that theres more that need this msg, i told tony and ken not to recruit from darkly but was ignored.

k. I will serve them the 'real talk' next time I am ingame with them. New DS members = old members get banned. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.