• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Unban please I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys whatsup its me CODYcaps, AKA formerly Death_Dealer.
I got banned last year, computer broke, stopped playing css, got a new computer, started playing css again, and come to find out im banned from my favorite server in the whole wide world. Needless to say i would like this to change, so here i am.. umm well i got banned b4 i started smoking weed and was an annoying little asshole. now that i smoke wayy different, im more calm, dont stress the little things, and love fastfood even more. so give me a chance guys, its all im askin for u guys have the power to give me a chance to play with my favorite group of CSS gamers and you can help me out.
thanks for reading guys

btw im pretty baked as i wrote this and right now so if it doesnt make sense in some parts ill rewrite it when im sober =P (idk when that'll be though)

10-23-09 16:55 Death_Dealer propaganda Permanent
Ban Details
Player Death_Dealer

* No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:15496408
Steam Community 76561197991258545
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on 10-23-09 16:55
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason banned_user.cfg import
Banned by Admin propaganda
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 1 (search)
Blocked (7) CODYcaps, CODYcaps, CODYcaps, CODYcaps, CODYcaps, CODYcaps, CODYcaps

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Alright Cody, I'll post back since no one else is....

The deal is this:
- you threatened to fight/kill people
- on several occassions you disrespected TD, it's members and it's players (also goes with point 1)
- given the fact that you've been banned quite a few times (all of them for similar things like being a PITA, disrespect, etc.) an unban is unreal at this moment in time
- caused quite a stir on more than one occassion

Please realize that this is not personal, at least not on my behalf as you've always been nice to me. However this is the collective decision of both the TD community as well as the BHA - who have the real say on your situation with TD and it's game servers.

As of right now, the debate on your fate has declined your reintroduction to TD.

If I am somehow incorrect in this matter, I'm sure a BHA member will come correct this post. Any further questions you have regarding this matter can be posted in a thread in the "General Section", or a private messege to the "BHA" userclass will suffice.

Peace out brotha.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
[quote1291428988=OG buckshot jr]
Alright Cody, I'll post back since no one else is....

The deal is this:
- you threatened to fight/kill people
- on several occassions you disrespected TD, it's members and it's players (also goes with point 1)
- given the fact that you've been banned quite a few times (all of them for similar things like being a PITA, disrespect, etc.) an unban is unreal at this moment in time
- caused quite a stir on more than one occassion

Please realize that this is not personal, at least not on my behalf as you've always been nice to me. However this is the collective decision of both the TD community as well as the BHA - who have the real say on your situation with TD and it's game servers.

As of right now, the debate on your fate has declined your reintroduction to TD.

If I am somehow incorrect in this matter, I'm sure a BHA member will come correct this post. Any further questions you have regarding this matter can be posted in a thread in the "General Section", or a private messege to the "BHA" userclass will suffice.

Peace out brotha.
[/quote1291428988]
+ 1 million

Status
Not open for further replies.