• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Unban KGB RedGrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I got banned permanently by Jeroy. Why? Because I accidentally flashed him, which caused his to TK headshot me, which caused me to hit him for 24 in 3, which caused me to get kicked, which caused me to tell him to grow up, which caused me to get permanently banned - end of run on sentence.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Due to the spine-breaking pressure put on me by the community, I will respond.

I'll do this bullet-style.

1) This does't seem much like a ban appeal. It seems more like a rant.

2) Not entirely accurate, you teamflashed, I ff'd, you fired back, then insulted me. I'm not going to wa-wa-wa about how much time and effort we ALL put into this community, but the next time you're playing for free on something that was built by many people for your enjoyment, don't feel the need to broadcast on your mic, for all to hear if something doesn't quite meet your fancy; my admin status, as an example

3) This is your second run in with me. I'm afraid I don't think we can play in the same sandbox and I'm probably one of the more patient admins when it comes to different playing styles.

4) TD is an active community, not a retirement home. We've grown so big in such a short time, that maintaining relationships amongst a diverse player base is, to me, of critical importance. We're not just css, or tf2, or bc2, we have TD members who play WoW, SC2, minecraft, anything. You have to be able to get along with people and not piss them off at every turn, which you seem to have an uncanny knack for.

Anyways, you've been banned from the pubbie server, not the forums, or any other TD server. Depending on your behavior, which I doubt will change, we can always re-evaluate, but perm ban stands.

It is true that our blood lines don't mix, leroy, much like the feud that runs wildly rampant between Werewolves and Lycans, respectively. However, in due time, as you say, enemies can come to an understanding of one another and form a stronger alliance, much like the werewolves and vampires in Twilight (oh I just went there). I appreciate your response, and all the best to you and others on the regular server for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.