• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzyos

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: (Not sure)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69743616
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly Toronto #4
Ban Reason: Hacking

State your case: Well, no doubt about it I was hacking. I was honestly acting really immature and made Random Alt accounts (Which is why i don't remember my name at the time of the ban). I don't expect to be unbanned for what I did. I've got to accept it. It's against the rules, yes I know. I'm sorry and hope for an unban even though it is highly unlikely. Thank you for reading

ozzyos

I'm New Here
Realize that, given that you made 4 alt accounts, and that you've been VAC banned in the past, I have little reason to believe you wouldn't do this again.

And that profile....
Welp.. To be honest I was using a auto steam Account maker and going along with that... Just tried to make a couple of in-game friends laugh. It worked. Buttttt I got banned in the process. You don't need to believe me if I would hack/do anything else in the future. But let me make a point here, why would I be apologizing and taking my own time to make an appeal if I would repeat what I've done? My unbanning is your decision.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Welp.. To be honest I was using a auto steam Account maker and going along with that... Just tried to make a couple of in-game friends laugh. It worked. Buttttt I got banned in the process. You don't need to believe me if I would hack/do anything else in the future. But let me make a point here, why would I be apologizing and taking my own time to make an appeal if I would repeat what I've done? My unbanning is your decision.
Because you want to be given the responsibility of self control even though you can't handle that?
:fulloffuck:

ozzyos

I'm New Here
Because you want to be given the responsibility of self control even though you can't handle that?
:fulloffuck:
I mean, I do have self-control. I just chose to act like that out of my own free will (Mainly to make some friends laugh). Anyways, the responsibility of self-control isn't what I'm after here, I'm asking for an unbanning. Please don't be posting unnecessary comments on a appeal. I'll be waiting for the banning admins decision like I was instructed to.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I mean, I do have self-control. I just chose to act like that out of my own free will (Mainly to make some friends laugh). Anyways, the responsibility of self-control isn't what I'm after here, I'm asking for an unbanning. Please don't be posting unnecessary comments on a appeal. I'll be waiting for the banning admins decision like I was instructed to.
I was pointing out that your logic makes no sense. Our rules state firmly that hacking on our servers is unacceptable. It doesn't matter who you are, what account you're in, or what your position in the community is. If you hack, then you're permanently banned. Now you obviously hacked on our servers and you admitted it, so why do you think that you're going to get a second chance when you were clearly warned when joining one of our servers that hacking is unacceptable? Tell me.

ozzyos

I'm New Here
I was pointing out that your logic makes no sense. Our rules state firmly that hacking on our servers is unacceptable. It doesn't matter who you are, what account you're in, or what your position in the community is. If you hack, then you're permanently banned. Now you obviously hacked on our servers and you admitted it, so why do you think that you're going to get a second chance when you were clearly warned when joining one of our servers that hacking is unacceptable? Tell me.

Like I pointed out in my first post, I mentioned why in the world would I be wasting my time discussing all this, and taking my time to do an appeal? Anyways, I'm not even expecting a second chance honestly. I'm quite familiar with rules as I have knowledge being basically co-owner/coder of 3 Garry's mod servers on my other account. I really don't need to be unbanned from this. You're right, it is unacceptable, hacking is the #1 major offence in a server. Which is why I said I accepted my fate. Let the banning admin decide my fate. If I do repeat my actions, someone simply has to ban me again, which takes a matter of seconds, a simple command. I'm only asking to be unbanned since some of my irl friends play your servers pretty frequently, and I'd like to keep playing with them. Again, up to the banning admin to decide whether I stay banend or not.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Fair enough, I've already stated my opinion on this. I also trust Gatherix to make the right decision regardless of what you did.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Please don't bump ban appeal threads, the process will just take longer.

Thanks.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Apologies for the delay.

Honestly, I don't think the hacking is a huge deal. Obviously it's not condoned, but it's generally obvious and given the appeal I doubt it'd happen again. But with that and the alt accounts, combined with the flagrant racism (I mean really, man, rash decisions are understandable; grotesque behavior speaks much more to the individual), I can't really see an unban happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.