• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Ultra Music Festival

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
Anyone going this year?

Going with some friends, staying in south beach. Weekend 2. Anyone?

I also have an extra Weekend 2 ticket for sale

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
:gay:

Meh, festivals are overrated, old school meets were fun.

Being in South Beach for a week during Miami music week..... Clubs, pool parties, Woman, and the biggest music festival in the world is gay?

tumblr_me3pihFgYD1rk2ko6o1_250.gif

What festivals u been to that were gay? Outside of Tomorrowland in Belgium. Nothing touches Ultra

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Being in South Beach for a week during Miami music week..... Clubs, pool parties, Woman, and the biggest music festival in the world is gay?

tumblr_me3pihFgYD1rk2ko6o1_250.gif

What festivals u been to that were gay? Outside of Tomorrowland in Belgium. Nothing touches Ultra
:doublefacepalm:

iCe

TD Admin
Its gay because "electronic" music just got popular and the david guetta/skrillex/afrofag/chuckie are terrible and for the mind fucked youth. WMC/ULTRA was amazing back in 04-10 then it went to shit. If you listen to any of the above mentioned you should jump off a bridge.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Its gay because "electronic" music just got popular and the david guetta/skrillex/afrofag/chuckie are terrible and for the mind fucked youth. WMC/ULTRA was amazing back in 04-10 then it went to shit. If you listen to any of the above mentioned you should jump off a bridge.

I support your war on bad music

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Thank you. I still get the urge to stab my ears with screw drivers instead of listing to that shit...

iCe

TD Admin
I support your war on bad music

I grew up on Biggie/Pun as I got older I started listening to Techno (Real Techno not afro jack like these faggots call it techno). Jonathan Peters/ Carl Cox/ Victor Calderone/ Danny Teneglia/ Luciano/ Dice/ Carola/ Hawtin.... Those are DJS.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I grew up on Biggie/Pun as I got older I started listening to Techno (Real Techno not afro jack like these faggots call it techno). Jonathan Peters/ Carl Cox/ Victor Calderone/ Danny Teneglia/ Luciano/ Dice/ Carola/ Hawtin.... Those are DJS.
:megusta:
There's tons of good music during WMC not just commercial shit.
But but...the shit gets remembered more than anything else...super bowl commercials anyone?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I was too fucked up to ever know what I was listening too. I doubt the youth these days cares much either.

You go for the Atmosphere/people/Drugs every thing else is secondary.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I was too fucked up to ever know what I was listening too. I doubt the youth these days cares much either.

You go for the Atmosphere/people/Drugs every thing else is secondary.
Your post reminded me of this for some reason...