Trading cards

HappySticks™

TD Admin
what are cards !?
They are literally cards that you can collect through random drops by playing a particular game including Counter Strike. A certain amount of cards are able to be dropped for each game and once you get them, they won't drop again so I would suggest you join the Steam Trading Card Beta group as this will get you an additional 9 cards if I remember correctly. You can then take the cards to craft badges that will allow you to customize your steam profile as you level up. You can find your cards in your Steam inventory and you can take a look at the badges you are able to craft on Steam. For the most part cards are sold for very cheap but it also depends on the game you are buying them for.

Hope this helped!

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
WTB CS GO and Borderlands 2 and Steam Summer Sale 2013 cards

WTT Rogue Legacy cards. :D

Will also trade ESports case for 2 GO cards to complete badge.

Also 47, once you get your max drops from a game, every time another person on steam crafts a badge for that game, you have a chance to get a free "Booster pack" of cards for that game. All you have to do to maintain eligibility is to log in to steam once a week.

It doesn't happen often, but I got a booster pack for Rogue Legacy for a whole lot of nothing. I got all doubles, of course, but free stuff is free stuff. When the price is right, you can't complain.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
cant find where to search steam groups. da faq

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm trying to get level 5 badges of all my favourite games, or at least get level 1 badges of the games I own.
I went on a buying spree, 1 scrap each, until I ran low on metal recently.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
cant find where to search steam groups. da faq
Try searching it on google 'Steam Trading Card Group' and it should be the first hit.
I'm trying to get level 5 badges of all my favourite games, or at least get level 1 badges of the games I own.
I went on a buying spree, 1 scrap each, until I ran low on metal recently.
Yea, I recently crafted the level 5 badge for TF2 and I would craft more but its difficult to find people selling for reasonable prices.

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
WTT Bastion 1 and 3 card, and Payday 2: 2,3,5,7 and 9 cards for skyrim cards , need cards 3,4,5 7 and 8 of skyrim