Tourney Demos

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
+1 on cool and neato server/competitive scripts.

right now, i think once zb_readyup 1 has 10 players ready, it auto executes zb_lo3 anyway. so the problem would still be with the lo3 config, me thinks....

hadriel

A Little Darkly
Before that was ever around, players typed their money amount in team chat :nerd:

For sure, but now that it is around and used in competition there's really no need to have to worry about typing it anymore. Makes calls quicker, don't have to worry about typos, etc.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
zb_startmoney (Default: 800)
- Counter-Strike Source Only- The amount that the starting money should be returned to after the live on 3 sequence is completed
- Note:This is to prevent players from regaining full money by using "retry" in the second round of overtime

thats what i thought too skd, since it mentions overtime in the commands list from zblock but no actual command to initiate... maybe if we kept playing? it would auto-recognize that an overtime is needed?

zb_record/zb_stoprecord
- Records a SourceTV demo with name "MAPNAME_YYMMDD_HHMM".
- When using "zb_record" zBlock will look for a directory named "zb_demos" or "demos" in the game-server's root
directory, if it exists demos will be saved to that location.

and is that executed upon lo3? and who should i be asking all these questions...? it'd be cool to see the cfg if there is one.

wh1te

TD Member
This ^

Also, were demos recorded for:
Dust2 on Tuesday, Feb 14 around 10-10:15pm EST til about 11:30-midnight
Season on Wednesday, Feb 15 around 6pm EST til about 6:45-7pm

impruv

TD Member
Thanks shotgun, I`ll take a look when I have time!

Edit: couldn't resist.

So for the EPIC double OT match... it is the demo file named auto-20120214-1522-de_dust2.zip

That's the only one I checked for... back to my 10 page report.

wh1te

TD Member
Someone should make a HL reel !!

Would be awesome if all the demos were done. Since they weren't properly executed or manually entered, only 4, maybe 5 matches of the 14 were recorded. Might make a 30 second video hahaha.

If there is another tourney, whoever is running rcon for the match needs to manually enter the srctv record command with a proper name to find it, and then stop the demo after the match is complete, do prevent "bandwidth" issues... >_>

Thanks for upping what you've done so far SJ, and auron for hosting as well.

wh1te

TD Member
Finals are done - Can we please get the demos? :D

They were properly labelled and recorded with team names and map 1/2. Mar 3rd. 9-11pm Server 1