NEWS Toronto Servers Back Up [Update]

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Servers back up.

The Toronto servers (CS:GO and TF2) will likely be down for the remainder of the night.

Our 20-slot Chicago CS:GO server is up at 74.91.113.242:27015

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
The host performed a series of tasks to see if we can get rid of he intermittent lag experienced on servers. Hopefully the lag is gone. Please let us know how the servers perform now.

Nothing changed, it's spiking captain! Have you tuned the kernel parameters and those in-particular to the network stack? Basically, what I'm asking is what's lurking inside sysctl.conf? Also, what's the output from netstat? Are there a lot of errors?

shoottomaim

BANNED
Nothing changed, it's spiking captain! Have you tuned the kernel parameters and those in-particular to the network stack? Basically, what I'm asking is what's lurking inside sysctl.conf? Also, what's the output from netstat? Are there a lot of errors?

I didn't get in for the 15 minutes I've been on... I shall keep reporting!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
So far it's only you. Which could mean it's your ISP routing to our server. But let's wait and see more feedback from other ppl.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Haven't gotten anything. Don't confuse TD AIDS with your more potent AIDS.

Ok, lag. Done. Fuck. Bail.