• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Too many OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork Included

TD Admin
seeing alot more OG's nowdays than there should be

who is this LORD BEAR guy,

and why is YoungT wearing the OG tag, he became TD like a week ago.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Only person who is OG on TD is buckshot jr. He's been around td for 7-8 years yo!

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1250518917=Steve]
Only person who is OG on TD is buckshot jr. He's been around td for 7-8 years yo!
[/quote1250518917]

That was two months ago. I'd say it's closer to 9-10 years now.

Fork Included

TD Admin
its like the next step up :P

also i just checked the roster, this -Lord Bear- guy is not on it, and was acting all chill and stuff, told me and 35mm to "go ask Jam or Buckshot", LOL.

i'm like dude Jam's in jail haha.

vinny paz

TD Admin
lmao, jam's not in jail. he's doing good these days. he's actually engaged and getting married to a great woman pretty soon.

And Lord Bear was old old school TD. I'm sure LB, Kirock and a few others remember him.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1250522762=vinny paz]
lmao, jam's not in jail. he's doing good these days. he's actually engaged and getting married to a great woman pretty soon.

And Lord Bear was old old school TD. I'm sure LB, Kirock and a few others remember him.
[/quote1250522762]

True dat.... I talk to him once and a while... yes he is engaged and getting married.

Joker

TD Member
Lord bear was TD prior to the upgrade to TD 2.0

I don't quite remember who, but one of the admins (I think) remembered him being in TD and told him to tag up if he wanted a few nights ago.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I thought OG just meant you were at TD since the days of AEQ or something along those lines. Does it really matter anyways tho, just two letters in the name.

Joker

TD Member
Old Gangster: what members of OG think it means
Old Gypsies: What it really stands for

<3 :p

When you see an old-G......hide your valuables and bolt down your furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.