• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Too Many Map Selections

.44 caliber

TD Admin
you guys are forgetting our broken version of nuke. That is the only unplayable map on rotation with missing outside stairs and broken vent access.

stock csgo nuke is fail and needs to go.

Fumble

A Little Darkly
I agree with Delta. For anyone who plays on the CS:GO server, its obvious that the trend in maps have shifted ever since this 6 map voting system was implemented.

It is always the same crappy maps like vertigo, dust and aztec that gets voted in. The only map that isnt completely favoring CT that still gets voted in is nightfever.

Practically everybody who talks on mic hates the maps that get voted in these days. Its all the casual players that dont know what contra is or what mirage is and so they vote dust or aztec. This needs to be remedied.

Also, add more maps

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
from my experience, ppl r gonna vote for dog shit anyways, make it as many options as u guys want. i think admins should be encouraged to putin non-sida maps.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I'd like to see a mapvote of 4, see how it goes. Only a select few admins have mapchange anyway, so that is not really an option 47.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
every time mirage is played, a puppy is executed