Today I consider myself...

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Pontentially. My top value (although I can't really check, as it is 1 of 1 in tf2) would be about $200 irl.

Discodude

TF2 Admin
I'd guess $125ish maybe $150 max

Well as the hat stands, the Other new effect exquisite racks have offers of 8 buds. This one, although a slightly less desirable effect is 1 of 1, where the other one is 1 of 3. I calculate it as at least 6 buds.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Well as the hat stands, the Other new effect exquisite racks have offers of 8 buds. This one, although a slightly less desirable effect is 1 of 1, where the other one is 1 of 3. I calculate it as at least 6 buds.

buds go for more than $25 now?

Dalton442

FORUM BANNED
Haha you unbox. I never do. Waste of keys unless you get lucky and get this. But how many keys did this take?

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Haha you unbox. I never do. Waste of keys unless you get lucky and get this. But how many keys did this take?

While I have unboxed ~80 before this halloween...I sold my stuff and went on a 33 crate unboxing spree...got this on the 32nd -.-

Anywho, this thread is already obsolete as I have upgraded twice since then (First to a Stormy Veil, then to a Hearts Swagman's).