To MEET or not to MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiR-DreW

TD Member
So many posts I don't know witch one is active or holds the real details. I'm down to meet, Just need the details or if I need to do anything. I have a condo rooftop (private building, I live here) in the downtown Toronto area that can be rented out pretty cheap. Limited parking is available, and there is a green P lot just down the street. Google map " Toronto Ontario 100 Hayden st " .

There is a big screen tv room with couches ect, 2 bbq's, a pool table, and enough room for all your fat asses.

<3 drew. Get Narf to talk to me if details need to be worked out. I need dates and times, unless you guys all ready have a place ect. set. I only bend over for narf.

smarterthanahorse@hotmail.com

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
well.... UFC 101 !?!? :D :D :D

rooftop + cinema room = SUPER EPIC UFC NIGHT !!!

u guys DOWN 1?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Drew! You just missed one, but fuck all that, let's have another, brother! (wow that rhyme is gay). Let's all coordinate and get 'er doooooooooone!

@ Drew, 47: If we want to do UFC BOOK IT NOW!!! It'll be booked out quick times man!

EDIT: Well done on the larger font, gypsy, it was mezmorizing...

GANG BANG ON AURON !!!! WOOOOOO GYPSY LOVE !!!

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
You can rent it for one night? Watch UFC and get smashed, stay over the night :P

ummm, Drew, if you can get "There is a big screen tv room with couches ect, 2 bbq's, a pool table, and enough room for all your fat asses." for the ne
xt meet, that would be nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.