but....

No Auto sniper?

If your going to do it right -> thursday nights should be just
as the game was made. No restrictions - no money - No limit
on number of people with AWP or Auto - pure as if she came
from the box.

Just a suggestion - but it would be good to give a taste
of the game in its true state.

Hell - put assault on with no restrictions.

I personally hate the AWP but once a week it is fun-
yet very frustrating- to remember what the game is actually
meant to be like.

Auto sniper = harder to use then AWP.

I would love to see any of you break a 3-1 kill
ratio with an auto sniper,
as many of the AWP'ers go at least 25-5.

I'd purolator you a 24 of any beer.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1236921372=-Soldat-]

[/quote1236921372]

no way noob !!! just imagine yourself with no wpn and trying to escape awp or auto, which would you choose ?

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can we try all guns just once on a Thursday ?

Fork Included

TD Admin
i'm with Soldat

autosnipe is not an end all gun.

put on thursdays along with AWP

and BTW, whats the point of AWP night when only a handful of people are actually good with it, i dont use AWP, i cant even use Scout, but i like the occasional Autosnipe run.

I am being penalized while someone else, like Drew or Nick get to pwn everyone??

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1236947473=-Soldat-]

[/quote1236947473]

lol r u serious with this comment... auto sinpe=noob cannon! u can get more no scopes and have a 3-1 kdr u bitch!..

as for ur other comment... we dont need 15 v 15 all awps... 2 is fine

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1236954939=Fork Included]
ice, you can bearly hold a 1.5 ratio, you honestly think you'll hit a consistant 3:1 with the auto snipe?

[/quote1236954939]

not overall if i just used that gun however its an easy gun... the best players on our server barely have a 3-1... and yes my kdr is shit but we fck around half the time on the server and i go knifing so if my kdr isnt up to par for ur standards u fag... then TRASH U TOO!... but the auto is a noob gun and very easy to use its like the auto shotgun... its a fcking noob cannon

iCe

TD Admin
btw hoob and nick have a 2.5 and they barely screw around and play serious 90% of the time... so since they dont have a 3.0 kdr thats bad?

Fork Included

TD Admin
autosnipes cost a fortune, and since admins are forbidden to give out money anyway, i highly doubt you will see an explosion in Auto Snipe usage.

give me an AWP and i'll fail horribly

give me an auto shotty and i'll fail horribly

people who think something is a "noob stick" have never actually used it, its only a noob stick after someone puts the time and effort getting to know a gun.

i think the AK is a noob stick, where i get headshots aiming 2 feet away in a diagonal from my target while spraying a full clip... some may think thats "bullshit" but it took a very long time to figure that out and learn how to use it.

GIVE US THE AUTOSNIPES ON THURSDAY NIGHTS!!

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1236955436=iCe]
btw hoob and nick have a 2.5 and they barely screw around and play serious 90% of the time... so since they dont have a 3.0 kdr thats bad?
[/quote1236955436]

exactly, they dont screw around and they cant get 3:1

yet you think that if we enable autosnipes everyone who buys one will automatically go 3:1?? Where is the logic in that?

Auto-Shoties are enabled, i barely see anyone use it, and when they do they dont own either, just another gun.

YoungTearz

TD Member
honestly i think it would be a good thing.. but i would start slow, 2 awps and 2 auto's i dont see the harm in it.. maybe i might be a good thing.. i say try it out for one night and see where it goes!

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1236957203=Fork Included]
[quote1236955436=iCe]
[/quote1236955436]

yet you think that if we enable autosnipes everyone who buys one will automatically go 3:1?? Where is the logic in that?

Auto-Shoties are enabled, i barely see anyone use it, and when they do they dont own either, just another gun.
[/quote1236957203]

im not talking overall ratio... im saying a few maps! jesus

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1236957462=iCe]
[quote1236957203=Fork Included]
[quote1236955436=iCe]
[/quote1236955436]

[/quote1236957203]

im not talking overall ratio... im saying a few maps! jesus
[/quote1236957462]

so what do specific maps have to do with having a gun enabled for 6 hours?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
So what do you guys want? Instead of "AWP Night Thursdays" we should have "All Out Thursdays" where all guns are allowed with a restriction of 2 per team for the guns that are usually disabled?

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
I think even if you keep it the same or if you make everything available to point still is, its only 6 fucking hours out of the week.