Them Russians...

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well I skimmed most of it..but I think I get the idea...
That's really going to fuck up the TF2 Economy even more with all those new keys..

4nr

I'm New Here
This does look quite worrying. I see one of two things happening: it's fraudulent charges and the Russians are using stolen credit cards, or they have figured out something we have not. I assume it's just stolen credit cards though. Valve really needs to take a look at this.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Valve really needs to take a look at this.
I can imagine they are pretty happy right about now, having lots of keys being bought from them.
But as soon as they realize they aren't actually going to get any of the money.
Shit is gonna hit the fan.

4nr

I'm New Here
I can imagine they are pretty happy right about now, having lots of keys being bought from them.
But as soon as they realize they aren't actually going to get any of the money.
Shit is gonna hit the fan.

Sure they are getting (or so it appears) a nice chunk of money from this, I don't think Valve are the type of company to put such a well functioning digital economy at risk to make, what amounts to Valve, pocket change.

4nr

I'm New Here
:yaoming:
Not what I would call the TF2 economy but I kind of see your point xD
Compare it to anything else. TF2 has one of the best F2P models of any game out there, and one of the best economies despite what flaws it might have. Go look at an economy like Runescape or WoW and tell me TF2 isn't superior.

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Compare it to anything else. TF2 has one of the best F2P models of any game out there, and one of the best economies despite what flaws it might have. Go look at an economy like Runescape or WoW and tell me TF2 isn't superior.

So...luck and investment over grinding?

You don't need to go around flashing your asshole everywhere you know.

This wouldn't be the first time a Russian has scammed you out of something, anyone notice the high surge in Dash Cams from Russia?

4nr

I'm New Here
You don't need to go around flashing your asshole everywhere you know.

This wouldn't be the first time a Russian has scammed you out of something, anyone notice the high surge in Dash Cams from Russia?
Higher amount of dash cams due to the amount of fuckery that goes on in Russia. Need to document it somehow.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Lmao jakksilves

The insurance one doesn't surprise me at all, however there's worse things to be recorded than fraud...

Just...fail.

Trucker should have shot him with a flare gun...or a sawed off shotgun. Or simply ran him over for being retarded.

Damn, I can't find that one channel, called Dash Cam or something, had some pretty cool videos on it. Some of them made it into this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/machsad1