• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

The War Z (Zombie Survival MMO)

.44 caliber

TD Admin
patch set for this tuesday, feb 12

Server rentals are live! You can access this from the Play Game > My Servers menu.
You can now invite up to 10 players to your party! To do this press the tab key and then left click a players name. Then select Invite to Group.
Group and Clan members now show their location on the map.
A Vault has been added to Safe Settlements, you are able to access your Global Inventory via NPC.
A General Store has been added that allows you to access the Marketplace via NPC.
Weapons have been added to the game: Mosin Rifle, Colt 1911,
New totally redesigned item spawns.
Fixed a server hopping exploit.
Optimize server browser ? Should load the list of servers faster.
Fixed an issue with notes remaining visible after being killed
It is no longer possible to reload while your clip is full.
Fixed a bug that allowed users to have their names displayed when not being targeted.
Optimized clans UI
Fixed a bug with backpacks where weight was not updating when moving items into it.
Art: Improved the lighting in Colorado
Added more zombies to increase the difficulty of good loot spawns.
I'm not expecting much but if they do include all of this in one patch, then I'm kind of impressed.​

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Is it just me or do their 'big' patches really not do anything major, ever.

OHHH I CAN ACCESS THE MARKET AND GLOBAL IN SAFEZONE THAT JUST MADE THIS GAME SO MUCH MORE FUN

OHHH WHAT MORE ZOMBIES AT GOOD LOOT SPAWNS, THAT JUST MADE THIS GAME SO MUCH MORE FUN AND INTERESTING.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
"It is no longer possible to reload while your clip is full."

:brains:
:brains:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Why fuck with reloading a full clip? I routinely burn through my half empty clips first!!?!?

:tableflip:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Why fuck with reloading a full clip? I routinely burn through my half empty clips first!!?!?

Hangman_game_by_Lestrovoy.jpg

.44 caliber

TD Admin

it means that you cant drop a full clip on the ground now by accident. I've walked a mile before only to realize that i dont have that spare stanag any more. Was quite the feel.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Unsure what to think. I'm just gonna keep tabs on it and see what kinda new Dayz they come up with.

Everyone I talk to tells me the same thing. DayZ always was a better game than WarZ as long as they deal with the hacking and buggy UI. One thing I do know is that the hacks are currently rampant on warz and the game is unplayable. The stupid "ban waves" aren't doing shit and we don't have control of our servers.

FailZ

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
44 you are spot on. DayZ just had a shit ui and weapon system. To bad stand alone is being made on the same engine and will be the same map