• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

The War Z (Zombie Survival MMO)

TurboTaco

TD Admin
What i dislike the most are the bandwagoning warz lynch mobbers. So much focus and attention on all the 'lies n scams n shit warz is doing wrong' vs all the things they have been doing so well.

Ask anyone of us who actually plays and has played since alpha and we can fire off a list of why warz is better than most games of late. The developers have chump change in comparison to the budgets of other developers yet warz has continuously made updates to enhance, balance, and add more to the game. They dont even have paid forum moderators yet they respond quickly and openly when others (swtor, blizzard, ea) takes forever to respond to its gamer base for some issues. Warz from day 1 alpha to its current release now has seen a ton of changes, most of them solid improvements.

Why are people hung up over the name warz not having a trademark issued? Who fuckin cares that the game has been in development for only 6 months? Good on them, fuck other companies like youbesoft n ea could learn something like big budgets =\= successful or innovative games. Why focus so much on in game micro transactions that have no real game changing/breaking effect for plays who pay or those who dont? Why cry about a respawn timer for one character when a total of 5 can be made? Why cry about the current release not having all said features when they will eventually be implemented like any other mmorpg on the market?

Some ppl just eat up garbage they see and rabble rabble with the rest instead of thinking and experiencing things for themselves first hand before making their own decisions about something. Fgt baby dicks.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
What i dislike the most are the bandwagoning warz lynch mobbers. So much focus and attention on all the 'lies n scams n shit warz is doing wrong' vs all the things they have been doing so well.

Ask anyone of us who actually plays and has played since alpha and we can fire off a list of why warz is better than most games of late. The developers have chump change in comparison to the budgets of other developers yet warz has continuously made updates to enhance, balance, and add more to the game. They dont even have paid forum moderators yet they respond quickly and openly when others (swtor, blizzard, ea) takes forever to respond to its gamer base for some issues. Warz from day 1 alpha to its current release now has seen a ton of changes, most of them solid improvements.

Why are people hung up over the name warz not having a trademark issued? Who fuckin cares that the game has been in development for only 6 months? Good on them, fuck other companies like youbesoft n ea could learn something like big budgets =\= successful or innovative games. Why focus so much on in game micro transactions that have no real game changing/breaking effect for plays who pay or those who dont? Why cry about a respawn timer for one character when a total of 5 can be made? Why cry about the current release not having all said features when they will eventually be implemented like any other mmorpg on the market?

Some ppl just eat up garbage they see and rabble rabble with the rest instead of thinking and experiencing things for themselves first hand before making their own decisions about something. Fgt baby dicks.

Bitch ass Leroy's everywhere.

One of the top user reviews on metacritic

Purchased this game on Steam (which fails to acknowledge that it is still in beta on the War Z store page) and requested a RMA 4 hours later. I feel my time is better spent with the fantastic Arma II mod, Day Z. With War Z currently in beta at the moment, you will find broken game play and environments

:yaoming:

Its quite clear the DayZ faggots are still trying to smear this gem into the dirty

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
New name:
zerofucksgiven.png

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
for an amazing game, but just cuz the lead developer is a fob that cOmmunicate properly, fgts r jumpin down his throat callin the game a scam n shit.

I thought the same but, after reading up on this I'd say its 25% translation, 25% HerpDerp, and, 50% lies and cover up.

Their website has "hungreds" clearly spelled wrong.
They lie about being the "first Zombie mmo"
They *cluelessly* (IMO a lie) left out this game was in Alpha/Beta on Steam, and listed the "coming features" as real.
The Website says NOTHING about Beta/Alpha now.
Every snap shot on the website looks nothing like the game, even down to the Character page.
They have no clue how the US Patent and Trademark system works.

And in saying all of this, I would still rather give them my money then EA.
This is only because I've played the game and bought it clearly knowing it was Alpha/Beta.

This game is still very playable, I love the mechanics, the game play is awesome.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
ScamZ > BF3 / CSGO / BO2 / FC3 /AC3 / Halo4 lolz

gypsy dev's ftw ?

:somuchwin: tfw gank fully armed dude with just .22
tfw get back to SZ with all his gear:feelsgood:

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
managed to kill a guy with a sig sauer in two hits to his dome. he had a helmet too.

he didnt drop a backpack for some reason

TurboTaco

TD Admin
managed to kill a guy with a sig sauer in two hits to his dome. he had a helmet too.

he didnt drop a backpack for some reason

Items tend to clip through walls/ground/objects so the bag may have fallen but out of sight or he had no pack at all