The SiR/GT guys want to set up a downtown Toronto Bar night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
I think it might be a bit too early -- it's still *right* before exams for some of these (GT) guys afaik

Narf!

TD Admin
I'm here permanently. I work downtown TO now :D

I think Czar Kazm mentioned that he'll be here if the meet is on the 19th or earlier -- after that, he'll be in Ottawa (I believe that's what he said...)

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1228314855=Narf!]
I'm here permanently. I work downtown TO now :D

I think Czar Kazm mentioned that he'll be here if the meet is on the 19th or earlier -- after that, he'll be in Ottawa (I believe that's what he said...)
[/quote1228314855]
lol im stuck in ottawa until the 21st again. U of O exams start this weekend and finish up on the 22nd. i thought about asking my prof for an alternate date, but the same day i was gonna ask i watched her deny some poor bastard who wanted the same thing for a wedding that day.

ill be in Hamilton from 21st to new years-ish if you guys end up postponing this thing until then.

[quote1228319784=Delta]
yea lets set a later date to better accommodate pyro! =P
[/quote1228319784]

Me thinks I just read sarcasm.

Glen, that's great, I don't remember you telling us that! :)

Pyro, I'm off for 2 weeks starting the week of the 22nd, we should hit up a pool table somewhere and throw back a couple of pints! I live 3 blocks from Hess Village, you know where that is right? ;)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1228331070=Remy]
december 5th...place is still unknown...but if it goes down ill be tehre at like 630for the leafs game
[/quote1228331070]

who said december 5th?
no no no, consult Apeshit about it, he's one who set it up... Talk to GT first, then we'll accomodate TD n shit..

/2 cents

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1228333141=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1228331070=Remy]
december 5th...place is still unknown...but if it goes down ill be tehre at like 630for the leafs game
[/quote1228331070]

who said december 5th?
no no no, consult Apeshit about it, he's one who set it up... Talk to GT first, then we'll accomodate TD n shit..

/2 cents
[/quote1228333141]

isnt it ufc night on the 5th.... i thought that was the idea

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1228340613=Remy]
[quote1228331070=Remy]
[/quote1228331070]

who said december 5th?

/2 cents
[/quote1228333141]

[/quote1228340613]

hmm... maybe your right, and I see your point.. that'd be great to catch that with the boys...
I'm personally busy that night (exam 4-6), meeting at work 7-8.... but I guess I could go after that..

DECEMBER 5th ANYONE ?>!?!?!?!!!?!??

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1228340866=Remy]
[quote1228331070=Remy]
[/quote1228331070]

who said december 5th?

/2 cents
[/quote1228333141]

[/quote1228340866]

Ufc bouts aren't on fridays. it wud be the sixth and thats a bad day, busy all day, its my ma dukes bday.

Narf!

TD Admin
This wasn't setup as a UFC night, it was GT wanting to get together with the TD regulars to drink like a fish.

Let's get ahold of the GT boys first. It would really suck (for them) if they made a thread about wanting to meet up but couldn't go because the rest of us set our own times...on their thread...LOL

But you know what guys...December *does* have 31 days, minus the few days that are holidays and the few days that we lost already there's probably 20 other available days to meet up, and I don't about the rest of you but I can go out more than once :)

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
yupp alright narf u go call ur butt buddies lol

yeah cro sorry i ment the 6th typo....

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1228348446=Remy]
yupp alright narf u go call ur butt buddies lol

yeah cro sorry i ment the 6th typo....
[/quote1228348446]

all good...still love you in the (most)least homosexual way possible...

yea narf im in ottawa after the 19th + next weekend.
i think we could get a bigger crowd after the holidays, since theres this clusterfuck of exams and christmas n shit. what you guys think?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1228367866=Narf!]
This wasn't setup as a UFC night, it was GT wanting to get together with the TD regulars to drink like a fish.

Let's get ahold of the GT boys first. It would really suck (for them) if they made a thread about wanting to meet up but couldn't go because the rest of us set our own times...on their thread...LOL

But you know what guys...December *does* have 31 days, minus the few days that are holidays and the few days that we lost already there's probably 20 other available days to meet up, and I don't about the rest of you but I can go out more than once :)
[/quote1228367866]

I suggested that earlier. GT must set it, then we work it

Status
Not open for further replies.