The SiR/GT guys want to set up a downtown Toronto Bar night

Status
Not open for further replies.

APESJIT

TD Member
I have "almost" made it to a few of the TD meets, but the problem tends to be I'm a broke student with no car who relies on the TTC (TakeTheCar). Same goes for most of my close buddies, so we were thinking of setting up a bar night in the city, not out in the fucking boonies.
I know a bunch of good spots in the town, so I was wondering how many of you guys would be into meet...

I'm down. I always say DT TD is better and gives more opportunity for people. Narf, you're back now?, till when?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
lets do a meet near finch station lol. didnt we want to do a meet in December ??

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1226284203=47]
lets do a meet near finch station lol. didnt we want to do a meet in December ??
[/quote1226284203]

haha finch station thats were all the korean karaoke bars are at....you wan tto sing 47?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
naa its on my way to school and ive been to some of the resaurants tehre....not really CHICKEN!!!

crojon

I'm New Here
down.. anywhere within walking distance of the subway/train/bus station so i dont have to drive downtown...( ill be drinking)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1226286112=Kirock]
I'm down. I always say DT TD is better and gives more opportunity for people. Narf, you're back now?, till when?

[/quote1226286112]

Permanently big guy. So I should be going to most of not all the TD meets from now on. Cheers!!!

APESJIT

TD Member

Dude I said DownTown, no boonies shit :P

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
downtown is a gangster drive for me, i prefer the good old Wegz !

APESJIT

TD Member
Yeah, most of my buddies including myself have a break coming up after exams in about a month. Seeing as a lot of people are in school maybe it would be best to wait till these exams are out of the way, and its not too close to Christmas...
Sound good?

If you were planning to set a place around finch station, where exactly did you want it to be??

Remy is right about korean karoake bars around there.. haha I won't lie

But what did you have in mind about the area of finch station we can all sort of come in come out or even come late and still have seatings?

I say downtown to the Phoenix!!!
:D

(fyi, i've never been there and would really like to go :D)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1226503995=APESJIT]
Yeah, most of my buddies including myself have a break coming up after exams in about a month. Seeing as a lot of people are in school maybe it would be best to wait till these exams are out of the way, and its not too close to Christmas...
Sound good?
[/quote1226503995]

thats exactly the timeframe i had in mind.. done, my friend, I'll be there

Status
Not open for further replies.