• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The Official "Your Ugly Mug" Thread

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1248101707=Auron]
[quote1248096955=Fork Included]
[quote1248095432=Keeripes!]
Pimpin' bitches. Now that's the SC lover I know. haha.

Pink shirts are the windows to our souls. Please tell me you tagged both dem bitches. :)
[/quote1248095432]

except that if you're going to rock a non-fitted dress shirt, WITH a tie, you tuck that shit in.
[/quote1248096955]
Good job being the gay one here Fork. I agree with you tho, that shit should be tucked in unless one of those girls just untucked it in order to get to his junk.
[/quote1248101707]

who gives a fuck. that's my philosophy.

Fork Included

TD Admin
art sceience, if you ever took enough courses, or read enough about such concepts as colour theory, geometrical shapes, perfect symetry, and so on, you would begin to see that much of what the majority of people find attractive or unattractive can really be explained after the fact by simple analysis.

so, while you walk around "not giving a fuck", the truth of the matter remains, that some people dress well, while others dont.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1248105462=vinny paz]
i'm an exception to that rule. yall suckas wanna be me
[/quote1248105462]

That's right. Vinny can't get no pussy regardless of how he dresses. Attire is NOT a factor with him.

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1248132366=OG buckshot jr]
Speaking of cock,.... I love cock.... SOOOO much. That is all.
[/quote1248132366]

U are gay ...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1248145751=TD|35mm]
[quote1248132366=OG buckshot jr]
Speaking of cock,.... I love cock.... SOOOO much. That is all.
[/quote1248132366]

U are gay ...
[/quote1248145751]

:(

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1248243386=Fork Included]
art sceience, if you ever took enough courses, or read enough about such concepts as colour theory, geometrical shapes, perfect symetry, and so on, you would begin to see that much of what the majority of people find attractive or unattractive can really be explained after the fact by simple analysis.

so, while you walk around "not giving a fuck", the truth of the matter remains, that some people dress well, while others dont.

[/quote1248243386]

I don't dress up very often, and I try to look good when I do, but my "who gives a fuck" statement was in regards to the fact that despite your aforementioned dynamic attraction via color/patterns/shapes, the guy in that picture was obviously doing just fine without the need to be so uptight about his formal wear.

So my response was more in so towards the hardasses on the forum, nit picking his clothes, like this is some kind of fashion show with the walk and twirl and all.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Soooooooo, photos of Brains and Shotgun... I need them.... for particular reasons... :|

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1251914237=Remy]
LOL Taco, ask 47 he knows of people who can survive 4 roofies.
Serious!
[/quote1251914237]

you survived 4 roofies

so did i..

brains on the other hand... man, 47 had his way with him, it was crazy.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
brains wasnt there, dumbass. i violated remy multiple times though.